Another VR4 (Galant tho) from Edward Lee's... Hot!!!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
How did this pass for blue slip? (As its in NSW)

They wouldn't sell a car without rego..... And there is super strict guidelines here on what can and can't be passed!!!!

For the money i would buy an EVO too i think... Still a pretty cool i gotta say!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Wow!! $25k is a pretty good price for that, hopefully the new owner ends up on here, and can get someone to start making copies of all the PROS stuff!

AUSVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
'00 Mitsubishi Legnum

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Their prices now seem very very cheap (11-14k for a Legnum) - is their stock poor quality?
I've seen the new prices for their Legnums. $11,999 for a facelift Type S (which you could easily negotiate to $10,500 cash) . I was quite shocked, especially seeing this price at Edward Lee's.
Definitely a sign of desparate measures to get rid of the four Legnums in their yard. They've been sitting there for over 10 months now.

By the way, the blue Galant VR-4 belongs to Adam (sart0ri). He bought that car earlier this year. I don't know why it's still advertised.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
I've seen the new prices for their Legnums. $11,999 for a facelift Type S (which you could easily negotiate to $10,500 cash) . I was quite shocked, especially seeing this price at Edward Lee's.
Definitely a sign of desparate measures to get rid of the four Legnums in their yard. They've been sitting there for over 10 months now.

By the way, the blue Galant VR-4 belongs to Adam (sart0ri). He bought that car earlier this year. I don't know why it's still advertised.

yeah. i drive pass there everyday and.. Sorry people but i would but buy THAT one. think about it. expensive and.. all the parts must have been pulled out and replaced with the parts that need to be changed from other cars. I was bit shocked about the prices there as well.
By the way, i when my battery went dada, this vehicle delivery guy jumped started me and he actually delivered the blue car to edward lees.. small world.

Top Bottom