Australian VR-4 with full custom interior...anyone?

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
Really interested in seeing if anyones gone all out with the 8th gen interior in Australia. I'm talking dash, seats, floor, trim, boot install etc...i know the stock interiors are great but thinking we should get a legnum/galant on the show circuit to get the word out there about how good our cars are and while i've seen a lot of awesome things done with the exterior of the car on here havent seen anything to special on the inside of the car...so who's seen/got something special on their hands?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
No one that I know of... yet. In australia, anyway. There are a few show VR4's floating around other parts of the world though. In one particular case, that car's now floating around in other people's cars, sadly - I think Carsten has the custom cold air box in his car.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
after20interior.jpg
i always liked this custom interior which is a modified version of the tan leather factoy interior,someone else put this pic in another thread,i just stile it

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
by the look of it, its dodgy and the airbags still under that layer there... see the outline? lol! how cheap :D Im thinking of going black leather recaros eventually, whether i get some retrimmed or find a way to get some in from another car.. (When i win lotto, obviously.) I like the black look, but might find a second colour to be highlights... we'll see.. in a few years :(

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Damn, that wasn't smart... does it rip the whole dashboard apart if it goes off? lol, and of course there's still the driver's non existent airbag.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
They may have just disabled it - if its a show car you don't need 'em anyway. Or could be in a country where they don't care *shrugs*

Top Bottom