AUSVR4 aka Dan // SA

AUSVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
'00 Mitsubishi Legnum
Hi gents,

My names Dan. I currently own a highly modded HH Galant VR4 and I'm looking at selling that to step up to a facelift Legnum.

I've emailed Iron Chef and I'm also looking into whether Hawks' purple beast is a good option or not. As far as I know there isn't anything for sale actually in SA right now.

I look foreword to gaining and swapping info here!

Cheers,

Dan

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Hawks car is very very nice and is in great condition. If you're after a facelift with leather, his is the first car to go to.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Hi Dan - have I responded yet?? Sorry I'm a bit behind with my emails...again...

hawks' car is gorgeous, so consider it, if not I'm happy to help. None available locally that I'm aware of, apart from at dealers.

AUSVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
'00 Mitsubishi Legnum
Nah Kristian you haven't yet but I figured it would be a bit of a wait with easter and all. Is there another guy called Steve who imports them in SA or does he just get them from you?

Hawks car does look awesome in pics. I just worry about Regency...

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hey Dan,

good to see another South Aussie. Next time we have a VR4 meet you'll have to bring your current car. This is OzVR4 NOT Oz8GVR4 ;) would be nice to see one of the older beasts - whats a quick guide to what you have done to it?

AUSVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
'00 Mitsubishi Legnum
Thanks Hotwire. It's a 1991 Aus spec. Here's a bit of a run down for you:

JDM bumpers and RS vented bonnet with a respray
EVO 7 front and rear seats
Forged engine stroked to 2.3L
Holset HX35 turbo
RS drivetrain. Rear LSD.
Buddy Club P1 wheels.
DSMLink ECU - 190kw on low boost (12psi)
230kw on 19psi (injectors ran out).
3000GT brake upgrade.
And the obligatory steering wheel, intercooler, stereo etc etc plus a whole lot I can't remember

dsc00245gx9mi8.jpg

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*laughs* Welcome aboard Dan... and DAMN that HH looks the goods. I was looking into these types for a long time before the 8G's rolled up on these shores midway through last year.

AUSVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
'00 Mitsubishi Legnum
Hotwire: No times unfortunately. Had a overheating problem and dead shocks. Plus I later realised that in the dead of night the night before I put the tyres on backward...

Dan - www.alljapanday.com.au

Get in there and sign up or be declared officially gay.

Hopefully I've sold it by then and I've either found a well priced Aus example or you've found me one in Japan by then (that is, if you reply to me email :p)

Buzz: She's a faithful old girl but after ploughing the money in it that I have, I've lost the love...

G

Unregistered
Hey Hey

Top looking VR4! how do we get in contact with "Steve" as I also want a Legnum and am in SA.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
In SA there is ONE name for importing Legnums, Kristian of Iron Chef... funnily enough, he posted above! :)

(Kristian actually arranged the initial import approval for all others to be able to import them)

Top Bottom