balloon shop aka Dwayne // Adelaide - SA

balloon shop

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dwayne
Drive
Meister Blue Legnum VR-4
Hey guys,
I'm a new proud owner of a legnum 96' Vr-4 in meister blue... so hot!!! Another iron chef follower.
Had it for about a month or so, i've been really lazy, gotta get some pics up.
She's in great condition, but the front passenger doors a little dented:(!!! Gotta get it fixed!!
I'm in the north east suburbs of adelaide, dead keen bout downhill mountinbiking, and my siberian husky!!! Hence the reason for the wagon. So damn handy!!!
If any meets are happening in adelaide let me know! I'll be there in a flash.
I'd be interested to know if anyone stuck bigger turbos on theirs, it looks pretty squeasey in there!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
fitting bigger turbos onto them is difficult. Is your one a manual or an auto? If it is an auto, I'd probably leave it as it is, perhaps up the boost and fit an exhaust, thats about it!

Gotta get some pics up though, meister blue is my favourite prefacelift colour! (I own a prefacelift Legnum ST-R in meister)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hi Dwayne,

welcome to the forums, good to see another SA member. I think I actually saw your car at Kristian's place just before you took delivery, remember the slight dent ;) It was a very nice car, and you had that cool cargo net - make sure you put pics up for everyone else

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hey Dwayne, welcome to the site :)

What's with the account name, btw? Something tells me there's a story behind that...

Look forward to seeing pics of your ride!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Hi Dwayne,

welcome to the forums, good to see another SA member. I think I actually saw your car at Kristian's place just before you took delivery, remember the slight dent ;) It was a very nice car, and you had that cool cargo net - make sure you put pics up for everyone else

You SHOULD remember, it was the one I mixed the leads up when I was jump starting and had to rebuild the alternator...:banghead:

Still chasing up your parts for you, D - should have an answer tonight.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
You SHOULD remember, it was the one I mixed the leads up when I was jump starting and had to rebuild the alternator...:banghead:

Still chasing up your parts for you, D - should have an answer tonight.

Of course I remember - I just wasn't sure if you told him about it being an (almost) test drive - I didnt want him to think I was the reason for his alternator going pop! :ROFLMAO:

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
fitting bigger turbos onto them is difficult. Is your one a manual or an auto? If it is an auto, I'd probably leave it as it is, perhaps up the boost and fit an exhaust, thats about it!

Gotta get some pics up though, meister blue is my favourite prefacelift colour! (I own a prefacelift Legnum ST-R in meister)

Hey welcome Dwayne!

You sound like you're around the Para Hills area... I grew up around there.

Mine's an auto & I'm looking at getting an AM ecu & fitting bigger turbos. I'll keep you all posted in the Members Rides section.:)

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hey Im in the north eastern suburbs too (dernancourt)! I think I may have seen you a couple of weeks ago - did you turn from aberdeen ave onto lyons road for a bit, then turned down one of the backstreets of Windsor Gardens?

Post up pics of your legnum, your husky, and your downhill bike (3 of my favourite things!). My husky wont be going in the legnum anytime soon, she just drops way too much hair!

G

Unregistered
welcome mate, fit some coilovers and good tyres and get into those mint adelaide hills. pics plz

balloon shop

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dwayne
Drive
Meister Blue Legnum VR-4
It's an auto, been looking at exhusts, i've quoted $1200 for turbo back high flow cat and s/s mufflers.. stills seems like a rip off to me!
the pics are comin, just gotta post them on.
i'm up at Modbury Heights, so if ya see cruisin around me, give me a toot

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
That's a good price from my experience shopping around up here in QLD - I've been quoted 1700-2200!

cheers

Lee

balloon shop

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dwayne
Drive
Meister Blue Legnum VR-4
Here she is, the love of my life... hope the girlfriend doesn't see this!

P2010038-2.jpg

02022008444-1.jpg

17022008450-1.jpg

02022008441-1.jpg

Top Bottom