BDO 2011

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I'll be there... The line-up this year is far from good, but my birthday is on the 30th January so I always end up getting a ticket from a family member.

I'm far more excited about Laneway Festival next Friday the 11th! I don't know if there's any tickets left for it but its definitely the best festival of the year in Adelaide.

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
I'm only going to see Tool, Rammstein and the deftones.

I think that the problem with the big day out is that its not about bands anymore. There is too much hip hop and pop music creeping in.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I think the diversity can be a good thing although a lot of acts are just repeats and are genuinely boring, like JBT. Still I'm excited for LCD Soundsystem, but thats about all, and they are a repeat band as well having played at the 2008... or 2009 BDO.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
BDO is getting more and more boring every year, it is the main reason why I don't go anymore.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Ill be there

There was no bands there id buy a ticket to see individually (except for children collide) but enough that id like to see to make me go. If that makes sense :p

Depends what bands you like really. Last year was very pop orientated, having muse was a bit of a sell out. I was at Dizzee rascal, enjoying him playing his old songs and the rest of the crowd was dead silent. Then he played his new songs (holiday, bonkers etc) and the crowd went mental - really shows the depth or most festival goers these days :(

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
Yeah, but there is that many different hip hop festivals and pop music festivals and other than soundwave there aren't too many rock/metal/punk festivals. At least in Adelaide

Also on soundwave what a line up

T

towny36

Unregistered
I went to the bdo in Melbourne, rammstein where amazing I was expecting a show but jee these boys new what they where doing, tool as always where pretty flawless, all in all a pretty good bdo.

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
Tool had schneider the drummer from Rammstein come out and play a second drum kit during lateralus and Till came out upset he was doing it and set the drum kit on fire with his flamethrower and Maynard was taking photos

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
ROFL, that was awesome, was wondering if they did that at each BDO?

Good shots Mathew, i reckon i was about 2 people back and 12-15 to your right for rammstein

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
I heard tool and rammstein only did that in Adelaide although not sure about perth. I also heard Tool did stinkfist only in adelaide too?(the song not the act)

Top Bottom