big vik VR4 aka Victor // SA

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
Hey everyone,

My name is Victor and i come from South Australia. i haven't got my legnum yet but hopefully in the next couple months i'll own one just like everyone else. i've got my eye on a couple at the moment and the one i'm liking the most is at Edward Lee's Japanese Auto Centre. if anyone has bought their car there or know's of their reputation of the cars that they sell it would be good to know.

Anyhoo thats enough talking from me, hopefully i'll have photo's of my own S2 leggie soon

cheers

mayhem50

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Dave
Drive
Series Two, Legnum, R33 Skyline
HI Victor,
I'm in the same vote as you being I'm also looking to get a legnum in the next couple of months.

good luck :D

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Good luck with the search Victor hope you find a nice example. Oh & welcome to OZVR4!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
edward lee's cars are always 5 or so grand over priced IMO, and dont listen to what the sales people say about the car,

someone on here was sayin of how a sale chick tried to sell him a EVO which was a CC lancer GLi with a 4g63

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
One of my mates imported an Evo through them, and he made sure to keep constant contact the whole way because he had heard through others that they can be dodgy at times..

One of the guys on here bought a VR4 from them, and he had to get a bunch of tuning done as something was changed and sent out of whack! I can't recall if it was due to them or done at some other time..

PM Sart0ri if you'd like more info on EdwardLees.. Here is his intro topic:
http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4862

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
cheers everyone for the welcome.
thanks tom for that thread info, that helped. i am still interested in the blue legnum that thy still have though, going for 14,990. is that really the price or will it be more when i get there. oh and if anyone lives close by and its not out of their way to give it a quick check to see what condition the car is in that would be really appreciated. cheers

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I bought from them..... They are VERY hit and miss.

I went OK with them because I hassled them constantly to get done what I wanted.

Wayne (Username - Emu) purchased through them as well. His experience was similiar to mine.

Basically I wouldn't buy another car from them but I did get what I wanted at the time, which no-one else seemed to be able to provide. Its the 2000 Legnum in the link in my signiture :)

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
yeah, there was a video of some bloke who bought an evo there and was apparently really fussy, but the only reason he would be fussy is coz theres something wrong with the car, wouldn't ya reckon? i've also spotted one here in the dirty south, its a white one with white wheels in compliance so we'll see how that goes cheers

mayhem50

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Dave
Drive
Series Two, Legnum, R33 Skyline
Crap i quoted the wrong post lolz, sorry.
was talking about white legnum with white color coded wheels.

hehe i rang about that one last week to see if it was in Melbourne to go have a look.

I'd be keen to see what you think, not that I'd be keen to get that one, its looking like i will be importing one.

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
hehe i rang about that one last week to see if it was in Melbourne to go have a look.

I'd be keen to see what you think, not that I'd be keen to get that one, its looking like i will be importing one.

i've just found one here that i'm probably having a look at tomorrow i'll take some pics and try and post them. but this one is fresh off the boat and still in compliance so should be good. going for 13990 76000k's from what i remember and it just looks good i reckon. cheers

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome to the forums Victor... gotta love how the groundwork has been laid out already for you and we're more than happy to help. Meister Blue colour eh?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Good luck with it! Hope it's a good quality machine :)

Top Bottom