Bigfoot aka Kenny // Adelaide - SA

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Wow, thread revival!
Good to hear that one's come up, got any pics or specs?

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
Didn't see the justice in starting a whole new thread I guess. Will post up some pics once it's confirmed on a boat and keep the Bigfoot suspense going for a little while :) urghhh excited!!

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
I can only thank the work of the iron chef himself. Will be complied once landing so that will take a bit more time but blimey, it's moved fast!

Teaser pic:
118-ec5w%20006.jpg

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
nah isnt a topstage. the ts ones eyelid bit goes all the way to the end and doesnt have a bit in the middle.

this is the grill that VR4WGN was looking for to copy it, dunno what its called though.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
nah isnt a topstage. the ts ones eyelid bit goes all the way to the end and doesnt have a bit in the middle.

this is the grill that VR4WGN was looking for to copy it, dunno what its called though.

Ahhh yes true. Didn't see the bit in the middle :p shitty work monitor is shitty. Vogue? Ehhh whatever it looks cool.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
vogue grill! if you ever want to sell it. let me know. i will take it off your hands

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Hahaha fucking hell Paul, he hasn't even got the car in the country yet and you've pulled the beak on for a vulture attempt!

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
hahaha cheers guys! I'm beginning to wonder if there are other people on here more excited about my car than me?!

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
Hahaha fucking hell Paul, he hasn't even got the car in the country yet and you've pulled the beak on for a vulture attempt!

lol classic

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
Rumour has it that it should've touched down in Adelaide this weekend. I can almost smell it!

Top Bottom