black leggy coming soon

damian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Damian
Drive
2000 black legnum
Hi all.
Been lurking about the forums for a bit, reading and waiting until my new leggy is ready.......
On Tuesday or Wednesday my black 2000 with black recaros and momo interior will be ready to pickup and enjoy. (ill post pics when ive got them available) Quite a difference to the old sv21 2L auto camry but im sure the adjustment will be enjoyable.
look forward to cathing up with some of the Adelaide guys about the traps someplace.
cheers
Damian

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Hey Damian,

I'm sure you'll have a shipload of fun with your new toy when it comes! Congrats on getting one with recaros and momo!:D

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Nice one, unless I am mistaken we will have a full set in SA now??
As in Black PFL Gally, Black PFL Leggy, Black FL Gally and yours a Black FL Leggy.
You should bring it to the Wash Meet on Sat 8th March, 11am at the wash on North East Rd in Saint Agnes.
Hope to see ya there, and again Gratz

damian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Damian
Drive
2000 black legnum
Ill see if I can make it to the wash meet. got a busy weekend next week but ill give it a shot and see if i can come and meet some of youse guys

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Sounds fantastic Damian! Is that a tiptronic auto or manual? Type V or type S (does it have wheel-arch flares or not)?

Look forward to seeing some pics!

Welcome to the fourms :)

Top Bottom