Blagism aka Scott // United Kingdom

G

Unregistered
Hi everyone i have just found your site and really like what i see , the site is full of great info and is a good site to look around , thanks for making it so good .
I have come here really to find out more about the mighty legnum vr4 . What kind of things i should look out for when buying one ? What year of manufacture is the best to buy ? The touch screen on the centre consel can it be read in english ? All these kind of things i would like info on please if any one has the time and nowledge to pass on to me would be amazingly welcome,
Over and out for the moment
.:drool:

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
my eyes hurt! The colour and putting it all in cap's is annoying!

Anyway, they changed the shape at the end of 98, so late 98-02 cars are more desirable. You can also get them with handy options like Recaro seats and brembo brakes from an evo bolt straight on.

The touchscreen can be converted, but it is difficult and not really worth it.

They are very reliable cars as long as they are serviced regularly with no real problems, just watch for the auto ones, make sure they've been serviced correctly.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Welcome to the forum Scott.
A couple of things we would like you remember.
1. please stick to using the default font colours. I'm not sure about everyone else but that blue you used is VERY hard to read on the background on my monitor. Most likely a mod will change it for you soonish.
2. As we say on the forum, "the search button is your friend", use it before posting questions. Most of your questions answers can be found on the various threads somewhere.
Again welcome.
cheers

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the site, Scott. As Pete said, the Search Button is your friend, but as a new member your BEST friends are the Index and Rules Threads :)

So take a bit of a look through those - I'm sure they will help answer the vast majority of your questions
icon14.gif

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
And as well as that, you may uncover even more information.

Don't worry about the Ford Mondeo... we all had to start somewhere!

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the replys everyone i will enjoy the search button as advised .i am sorry for the silly use of colour text and capitals i will change my ways in the future PROMISE and leave things allow.

Top Bottom