bogan bob aka Dion // Adelaide

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Hi!!! Glad i stubled across this forum, i have been dreaming of getting a legnum vr4 for months now :D In fact, i am told my dream will come true on the 17th of July but ill beleive it when i see it :p

Im a student in Adelaide, studying drought and heat tolerance of wheat and the genetics behind it. I work virtually every weekend in a pretty cushy public service job, which generally pays for my car addiction!! Until it was stolen and torched, i had a beautiful r31 skyline which i was slowly begining to build up and use in some hillclimbs, motorkhanas and eventually drifting (needed a bit more upgrading before that).

Other than that, not much else to say, to the ladies, im single ;) to the blokes i support the power (afl) and enjoy the odd brew or five.

I look foward to being an active member of this here fine forum (top work van, snickells et al)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
That poor little r31, Your new ride will fill the hole in your heart though! Where is your car landing? Mine is hitting our shores on around the same date, I wonder if they shared a ride over?

G

Unregistered
Have you decided what your going to replace the 31 with yet? there are a lot of options now day's for killa drift hacks

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
snickells, mine landed months ago, just been hold ups with compliance and transport, but its in my posession Tuesday :D

JMO id like to get another r31, but the chasis are getting a bit old these days, if i can find a reasonable condition one with an rb20 conversion for a reasonable price id consider it, but also looking at other track only cars, possibly an r32 or 180sx. I really want to get the legnum up to spec before i go spending on another car

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
ah a port supporter! excellent.

How good was saturday! Its always a nice feeling on a weekend where port has a great win, and the crows have a loss!

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
So Bob do you have some nice pics of the beast for us to admire?

Top Bottom