Boost Pill

98 SPORT

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ray
Drive
1996 VR4/Ralliart Colt/v12 XJS
Would anybody have a boost pill that they have removed from a series 2, that they would loan to me so i can compare it to a series 1,failing that has anyone ever compared the pills?
Any help appreciated. Thxo_O

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
restrictor on the bleed solenoid valve

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
It interfaces with a Polariser which connects to the standard Mitsubishi fuel-rail heater via the Hi-Clone.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
And here I was expecting a flux capacitor reference...

98 SPORT

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ray
Drive
They have all different numbers for the pills,54,58,52 etc,pull it out of a Ralliart Colt and make 130kws on a parrel curve,i know i did it,so have some RC colt guys
I was just trying to find the missing kws on the series 1 autos,maybe i should get a series 2 ecu.
Theres noone left at mitsu to ask,and the guy who had all the contacts in japan has gone and i thought one of you guys might have researched it, so thats why i asked the question.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I would think the missing kW apply to 7201 processor cars more so than PFL cars unless indeed the pills are different but all the data values are the same on 7202 and 7203 ECU's. Either that or the restrictors are indeed different, remember also that if the restrictor in the line between the high pressure pipe and the t piece is smaller this would also create more boost but I would have thought a code change would be preferable to a manufacturer.
hence my thought that the 7201 ecu runs slightly less boost.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Most opinions are that the PFL autos just run slightly lower boost. From memory only 1psi lower.

98 SPORT

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ray
Drive
Very interesting,so it you were looking to source another ecu what parts numbers would you guys suggest.

Top Bottom