Brainstorm on meet ideas and places

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
By the sounds of things people in another thread are interested in a meet up, and was thinking to ask the question on what people want to do, and where.

The best idea can be done and a time can be set, and if needed a place organised.

Let me know what you guys think?

Sleepyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew Reddel
Drive
1997 Vr4 Legnum
Iam keen for anything really I think a car was evening with maybe food before afterwards could be a good idea.

Maybe a friday or sunday night

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
sounds good im up for a meet.....somwhere in penrith region?

maybe blacktown, somwhere between mountains and city to get a wider spread of cars//

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Im definitely up for a meet, although i'll be coming from the other side of Sydney, so a weekend would be preferred. :)

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
I like the idea of getting food after, I was thinking pub meal.

Anyone know I good spot to meet with a short drive to a good pub?

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
I can't think of any decent sized car washes around the western Sydney area.
theres one at Clarendon, penrith, mcgraths etc but its not really big enough for more than a couple of cars.

ive been planning to go to one of the monthly EvoOz Cronulla or Western Sydney meets for a while, maybe we could 'crash' the next one of them? They usually don't mind visitors.

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I know I'm not in NSW anymore, but the Royal Cricketers Arms in Blacktown would be an easy spot to meet for a bevvie and food. Pretty central too.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
There is a car was at the corner of vardys and turbo rd in blacktown that on Google Maps has a few parks in it. And its right near a pub and a short drive into blacktown where there is a few.

I think this could be a goer, now just need eoi who would do this say next Friday/Saturday night?

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
Well i live in Blacktown so anything is good for me and that car wash on the corner of vardys and turbo road is a good sized car wash. Havent been to the cricketers arms in ages that might be a good plan unless we wanna cruise to penrith after the wash meet and get a feed there so atleast we get some driving in.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Ok, like where this is going.

We can meet up at the car wash, then go to the red cow pub in Penrith.

Now we have a plan, when should we do it? When I get a date that everyone thinks is good then ill post it in a new thread.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Red Cow is great!
Tuesday and Thursdays is $17 for 200g rump, 500g ribs and a schooner of Carlton Draught lunch and dinner!

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
Red cow doesn't have its own parking, Peachtree would be the better option. could always cruise up to the lappo via old bathurst rd, have lunch at lappo then thrash it down mitchells pass lol

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
We can do Peachtree. Meet at the car wash, drive down to the pub have something to eat then go for a drive.

That seems to be the plan, when do you guys want to do it? Try and get a date with max participation.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Sounds good, I'm in if it's Saturday or Sunday.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Cool, ill make it Saturday.

Suitsme quite well

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
where are you at? location wise there are a few in the western sub that are usually keen for a meet

David-777

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
1998 VR4 Manual
Im in Mount Druitt. (Off topic) though how do i keep track of if people are replying after I post. I've posted a few times and can't remember to check all of them. Don't wanna seem like an ass if I ask a question, it gets answered then I don't reply.

Top Bottom