Drive
2000 Type S Legnum

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
I fitted EBC greenstuff and slotted rotors on mine. It does have a gravelly feeling.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
with my brembo setup, i used slotted rotors and matched with Elig 2021. It started warping after several thousands of kms... thinking of going non slotted now

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
Sounds like if you have the slotted/drilled rotors ther is nothing you can do then.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
with my brembo setup, i used slotted rotors and matched with Elig 2021. It started warping after several thousands of kms... thinking of going non slotted now
I'm using the older DBA t3 slotted fronts on my Legnum, no problems after >10,000 KM. No shuddering or wobbly steering.

Sounds like if you have the slotted/drilled rotors ther is nothing you can do then.
As above slotted shouldn't cause those problems. QFM A1RM is a tougher compound but I haven't used them so I'm not certain that's your issue.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i think its cause of the rotors.. i had RDA.. so far I have not replaced it since I dont use my car as often as before

BR1JZL

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Brian
Drive
EC5A VR-4 Galant
Sounds like the rotors, how long have you had them on? Also did you bead them in?

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I had RDA slotted rotors and QFM HPX pads, no problems at all. felt like stock but with slightly better performance and were still going well after 20,000kms.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
My new rotors are also shuddering. Time to replace wheel bearings as the runout was minimal and I know for certain there is a problem with the system not the rotor.

Top Bottom