Buckas goes farming again... and crashes...

G

Unregistered
As the title suggests Buckas and I went to the farm again (this time in the mud :drool:), unfourtunately for my not-so-clever freind when he tried to be a hero and do a 'J-turn' and come back for a mate (who had just drifted his XR6 into a tree) he managed to find the only place on the entire gravel road that had hard clay on it, as a result the car did not slide round as he had hoped and simply gripped all the way into a tree. Tool.

So I thought I'd chuck some pics up of how clever he is, and the rest of the weekend.

The cleverness:
609391112_Z3fRa-L.jpg

The weekend.... MUD!!!
609337869_sMLak-L.jpg

609332501_XKWkR-L.jpg

609322033_3Y2aj-L.jpg

609310431_BRA2f-L.jpg

The result (oh, and the recovery vehicle)

609251906_D6S6C-L.jpg

More of the recovery vehicle:
609352473_xJUhu-L.jpg

609267242_GyQqC-L.jpg

609373298_PHm8U-L.jpg

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
woops...you could at least put some photos of scottys car to not make me feel so bad and show i didnt have the most damage

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
LOL, I love the zero footprint on the enviroment approach, looks like you guys had fun!!!!

G

Unregistered
LOL, I love the zero footprint on the enviroment approach, looks like you guys had fun!!!!
It's HIS environment, it's not like it was in a national park, it's on his own farm in a naturally muddy area (no plants, not even grass) , we just did some re-arranging :p
Yes, we did have fun

You couldn't get out of that little bit of mud? :p
He got out of everything, i never actually had to recover him.

woops...you could at least put some photos of scottys car to not make me feel so bad and show i didnt have the most damage

Scotty's car:
609237114_nk7Ar-L.jpg

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Looks like great fun!!

those couple of minor bingles should buff right out

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Looks like the leggy came out better than the xr6, built japan tough.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
hmm number plates showing...i'd like to point out that the 'drifting' and the 'j turn' were both performed on private roads. of course...:p

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I want a turn lol

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
oh yeah it was pricey. we soon got over it though once we hit the mud.

although the 2 of us are still struggling now. my taillight came to 100 and something once delivered from nz and im still trying to sort a bumper out.

the xr6 is a bit of a sad story. a week or so before the farm he blew a head gasket. before he gets the body work fixed he had to get his clutch fixed (was a heavy duty, started slipping), the lsd is starting to loosen up, yesterday he called to let me know for some reason hes lost all oil pressure. bodywork was quoted at 3k for a fix, 4k for new panels for a 6.5k car :001_unsure:

were just keeping our eyes on the wreckers though

Top Bottom