Buckas goes farming

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
Headed out to my farm in toodyay with some of my mates over the long weekend. Went with a subaru b4 and a 95 xr6, along with a modified jackaroo. A few quick photos of the leggy and some others...
leggycropped.jpg

Farm-B4LeggyJackandXR6_5.jpg

Farm-B4LeggyJackandXR6_112.jpg

Farm-B4LeggyJackandXR6_91.jpg

Farm-B4LeggyJackandXR6_56.jpg

Farm-B4LeggyJackandXR6_54.jpg

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Ah yes, re-living the WRC Australia moments. Shame they took it away from W.A.!

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
yeh it is a shame. the car was brilliant, couldnt of been happier with it. i was worried buying it thinking i wouldn't have as much fun in a 4wd as a rear wheel drive but my little trip has proved me wrong. the car is so much fun on the gravel and in the wet and the open twisty roads on the way up were great to stretch its legs a bit.

G

Unregistered
Wow, must have been some awesome photographer who took them. LOL.

It was great fun.
I did a re-crop of the first one so that it would actually fit in a calendar. Also thought I'd chuck up one of our "special" way of jacking up a suzuki after the wheel comes off (while driving).

515335695_VkqJa-L.jpg

514741116_DzTQK-L.jpg

And these two just because they look so ridiculous, that's buckas driving my car in the 2nd shot. It turns out that lifted 4wd's don't handle lift-off oversteer quite the same as his car...

514717147_n9R24-L.jpg

514717212_66nVU-L.jpg

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
no, i didn't die..........yes i did shit myself

G

Unregistered
hahaha, i want to see the 3rd shot in that sequence with the jackaroo

i bet its floating upside down about 2 feet in the air

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
YAY! Someone else who is willing to have some REAL fun in their car :D

Top stuff Dan, love it

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
those jackaroo photos are from 2 different sequences. fish had a couple of goes himself but i think was a bit afraid to push it too hard, then i was like you need to be going fastger and flick it in, let me show you....silly idea

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Haha oh that looks so fun! I wanna do it lol

No where around here that I know of to do that though :(

G

Unregistered
Syther, I think Buckas was trying to organise a cruise around those roads some time. If it goes ahead, I'll be coming and taking some photos of you all...

God I hope someone ends up in a tree!

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
harry dont you mean all those firebreaks?;) unfortunately its also a bit far away if were planning on meeting up at midday, 1.5 hours drive each way and that doesnt include posing time etc. it was also a bit busy with a few houses right next to the area and one ungrateful road worker had a chat. there'll be heaps of other roads closer to perth though, outer toodyay is too far imo

Top Bottom