BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
G'Day Everyone how are we?

Well, I figured after ten posts, I'd better put myself in this list because I'm 95% there on being a proud parent of a Super VR-4 Legnum (cash needing to change hands with Drifter-X and IronChef notwithstanding of course!). If it doesn't work out, I'm staying here anyway.

ozvr4_first_meet_edit.jpg

25/11/2007: OZVR4 VIC Sorrento Cruise (photo re-added 20/1/2023)
Fast-forward three months later and here I am!

I'm also an active member on a number of different forums (Overclockers Australia for all your crazy PC things) and have come across from good ol' AussieMagna as well. The missus and I have decided it's time to retire the trusty TS-Magna-that-looks-like-a-Verada and the Suzuki Vitara and roll it into one car. She gets the AWD ability (some unsurfaced roads, etc) and I get the fun factor. Love the fact she likes a good punt on the roads! Oh, and I've been told by friends and family that I'm not allowed on a bike (had to be cut out of my first car... not my fault by the way) and as a 30yo bloke, my bones don't knit as fast anymore.

So what do I love about the Legnum? Really, it's the anonymity (whilst it lasts!) and part-practicality and I'm not much of a fan of the Scooby-Wag (my nickname for WRX wagons) either but have owned wagons since the beginning. Twelve years on, I still love my "ute with a lid" and can actually justify the need for roof racks.

Yes I comment my own thoughts a lot since it's running at a bazillion miles an hour so cheers for making me feel welcome and hope to be speakin' to y'all soon. Be warned though... I'm not exactly your shy and reserved type ;)

PS>> it's not White. :D

Last edited:
G

Unregistered
Heyo Gav, welcome to OZVR4!

Don't feel bad about being banned from bikes, I came off mine last November and it took me about 5 months to completely heal, haha.

Good luck with finalising the VR4 purchase :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome Gav, great choice of car there mate and the added bonus of getting it sooner rather than later.

I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Cheers hawks (and van :D), I will definitely enjoy my stay here. Obviously you haven't come across me in the other forums then? ;)

G

Unregistered
Welcome Gav, hope you can make it to some of our Melbourne Event's, hope you get the car and we can see it ASAP

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
No worries jmo, I've seen some of your handiwork from you and snickells on youtube... you need to go "paris hilton" nightshot mode on us, or are you protecting your anonymity? :)

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Welcome champ

Good stuff to hear that you got yourself a really nice Super.

I am the same banned from the motocycle I reckon I would be a temporary Australian if I got one. Maybe when I am 50.

I understand you teach! What do you teach?

Keen to meet up maybe at the next meet.

Cheers

Bob

Top Bottom