Can you idenfity this thief?

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
Moderators: I had a read through the rules and could not see anything mentioning that this is not allowed. If there is a problem, please feel free to contact me and delete the thread.... although i really hope you dont.

Hi guys,

I had my wallet stolen from work yesterday and the bugger racked up $900.00 on my credit card. I know i dont haver to pay it but i have so many things in that wallet that i now have to replace. We have fairly clear CCTV footage of the thief. my wallet was stolen from Reception at my work on Ewing St, Bentley just before 9am yesterday morning.

After he left, he went to several local places and used my card. He was with a woman and a little girl. The woman was the one that signed my name for the purchases.

11.16am and 11.23am - Farmer Jacks Maddington - $400.00 worth
11.51am - Thrifty Link Gosnells (tried to buy a cement mixer worth over $1k) - card declined
11.56 and 11.58 - Liquorland Gosnells - $500 worth of Export Beer

He was driving a white Ford Falcon (EF) ute with a tonneau cover and 2x spot lights on the front grill.

Pic attached of the guy.

I know this is a long shot, but there could be a slight chance that anyone could have seen something. If you have any details, please sms or call me on 0410 746 214. If you would like to remain anonymous, pleasse call Cannington Police on 08 9451 0000

Thanks for your time guys!

Jess

Attachments

• Thief.JPG
    Thief.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 198

smohekey

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott Mohekey
Drive
Legnum
I know this doesn't help.. but how brazen is he that he does all of this after looking STRAIGHT at the security camera!?

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
yeah well i am guessing he was trying to see if there was actually a camera in there as it has one of the some covers on it. 3 of the guys here at work have identified him as someone who used to work here last year. apparently he was out on parole while he was working here however this was before my time so i dont know him.

we are guessing he came back looking to see if we had any work going on and saw my bag unattended and decided he'd like a spending spree.

The last address we have for him is in Belmont/Cloverdale so he may be seen around that area. If he still lives there then he lives just around the corner from my house :(
going to go for a quick drive past the house to see if the same ute is out the front, if so, then i got him! otherwise i'll have to keep waiting for the police to hopefully do something.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Looks like a dude...

If you've been able to identify him as someone who used to work there I assume you have his name, how are the cops not able to track him down??

Maybe tell them he has a heavily modified import. They'll track him down in no time.

Rosco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ross
Drive
96 Legnum vr4 Triptronic
that is such a criminals beard.....

how stupid do you have to be to steal from a place where people know you...seriously

lets hope hes still on parole so WHEN they catch him he gets locked the hell up away from people who work hard for what they've got.

Ive had so much stuff ive loved stolen or broken by bogan, thieving dumbasses that i now have nothing but hatred for them,

Hopefully you can get everything back, if its just plastic and leather its not too bad.

Ross

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Damned mongrels. Good candidate for a euthanasia experiment.
Even worse there is a woman & a child in with this waste of space too.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
im pretty sure everyones missing the point. he bought $500 worth of export. amazing

sorry to hear jess hope you can get all your other cards etc easilly enough

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
^ He must have had a Wagon, couldn't fit that in a Galant!

But on a serious side that sucks big time! Hope you get everything back.

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
^ He must have had a Wagon, couldn't fit that in a Galant!

No he drives a white for ute as i originally posted :)

i have given the cops his name, last known mobile number, last known address (which i drove past and didnt see the ute out the front :-/) the type of car he was driving. Even our sub-contractor auto electrician recognised him and he only comes in about twice a month!
After giving them all of this information, it has still not been allocated to an officer/detective which is really grilling me.

whats worrying me the most is that everytime i try to tell them that i have seen the CCTV footage at Liquorland, and it clearly shows the female signing for the purchase (fraud!!), they wont listen to me, or stop me to ask a different question. Liquorland only keep their footage for a week and i am worried that the police wont get to it in time before it is deleted (or what ever they do with it).
If they dont see the tape, then there is no way that they can nab the woman as there would be no proof.

has anyone else been in a similar situation like this? did the matter get resolved. i hate the idea of losing faith in the police at a time when you need them, but i just can shake the feeling they are being lazy even when i have dished something to them on a silver platter.

thanks guys

rockit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum
have you told the credit card company these details? they would probably be willing to push hard to get an outcome. try getting in touch with their fraud protection division and handing any details to them... might also want to ask liquorland if they can hold the tape for longer as it involves a crime?

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
yeah i guess i will have to call them. i'm just not sure if a civilian has the power to ask them to hold onto into in case the police need it. guess theres only one way to find out.

the bank is citibank. not sure if anyone else has dealt with them but they dont seem like they want to help too much.
they are just sending a stat dec for me to sign saying i didnt make the purchases. they've made it seem like they arent going to do anything other than that.

Top Bottom