Car Geek game

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
OK, maybe I haven't seen one, damn that thing is ugly. I'm going to guess its a hybrid right?

TTFreak

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Dan
Drive
Red Super VR-4 Galant
Correct! Although this pumped green version comes under the Scion badge in the US. Not sure if the Toyota version is coming here or not...

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
moved from cargame

(Not sure if we're supposed to wait for confirmation we guessed correctly, or just go ahead and post a new car - but that's definitely the Audi S2 pic from Wikipedia...)

This one was never sold here in Australia, and I was going to pick a different part of the car, but then I found this awesome pic and had to use it. Bonus points if you recognise these guys lol

cg1.jpg

Hmph!

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
oh damn it, moderation fail :lol:

anyway, guess moo's pic. Sorry Pete, but we'll go from here
Moos turn again:

(Not sure if we're supposed to wait for confirmation we guessed correctly, or just go ahead and post a new car - but that's definitely the Audi S2 pic from Wikipedia...)

This one was never sold here in Australia, and I was going to pick a different part of the car, but then I found this awesome pic and had to use it. Bonus points if you recognise these guys lol

Hmph!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit

cg1.jpg

MackTheKnife

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Mc
Drive
'90 MX5 and '01 LR Freelander V6 Softback
Pontiac Fiero. Is the dude on the left Dennis Leary?

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
dude on the left looks a bit like the Hoff but its Hall and Oates i'd guess

oops sorry paul

Top Bottom