Censee aka Pedro // Miami FL - USA

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I'm in love with your car dude, it looks stunning!

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the site man, that thing has a beautiful Race Bred look to it. How did you mount your racing harness?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Love the car....if I was to drop my standards and go for a Galant I would love to have it look like yours.....ha ha kidding on the standards thing......your car ROCKS!!!!

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the site man, that thing has a beautiful Race Bred look to it. How did you mount your racing harness?

thanks all u guys for the compliments and awesome welcome.. i had a custom harness bar....it was sold on tgc along time ago,, but its just here in my house, not too comfortable for daily use, so i just use my regular seat belts....put it in during shows (which is rarely).....

G

Unregistered
my god - i need some tissues! that is by far the best example of a galant i have EVER seen! big well done to you my friend! :drool:

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I like the Air Intake rings you have where the intercooler would be, howd ya do them?

G

Unregistered
censee's G is out of this world!! i cant wait till my g is done...

Top Bottom