Cibbies........

G

Unregistered
well finally i got off my bum and made.........
some Cibbie Surrounds,after a few requests i thought id better do this.. just pulled the molds lastnight so now tidy up and order more resin and start making them....

btw does anyone know where i can get that grille from please? cash waiting....

Attachments

• DSCF3784.jpg
    DSCF3784.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 2hqv0j9.jpg
    2hqv0j9.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 236
G

Unregistered
lol,yea these are for you to be able to build up your own cibbie lookalikes,using the lights you want ect..

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Nahh, price for the cibies surrounds...

G

Unregistered
oh sorry,um i havent worked it out yet but itll be round $200 i think..
USA is the only other sourse at 235 US i think noel wants,and theyr smaller too

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
hmmmm.... this plus HID's.... hmmmm....

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Funny, I was thinking that combined with an evo bonnet it might look good, interesting that from memory Jonson didn't lke evo bonnets either, maybe if you like the bonnets you like the lights and if you don't like one you don't like the other....

Then again, I could be wrong, maybe it wasn't Jonson who said that.... :001_unsure:

G

Unregistered
Yeah it was him... he's weird tho so just ignore him :p :p

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Hmm the last set of HID Cibies sold on Yahoo went for $600... so why should someone now try and reinvent the wheel?

G

Unregistered
Hmm the last set of HID Cibies sold on Yahoo went for $600... so why should someone now try and reinvent the wheel?
kos we can plus the genuines are rare as rocking horses dude.....
this wont be for everyones tastes but there are some out there that wish to retro fit their own styles so this appeals to them..

Top Bottom