Club VR-4 2016 Calendar

Erni902

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Rikki
Drive
2x Legnum VR-4
1x Audi A4
Hi guys just writing to inform you that I am putting together a 2016 VR-4 calendar over on Club VR-4. If any of you guys are interested in having a calendar full of VR-4's for 2016 then head over to THIS THREAD and post up saying you want one/two etc etc. I will then add you to the list.

If you would also like the chance to have your ride feature in the calendar then head over to THIS THREAD and post up some pictures. Ideally Im after pictures from events/meets etc but individual car pics will also be considered especially if they have interesting backdrops or angles etc.

Thanks for reading and hope to see some orders and photo submissions on the threads mentioned :)

Rikki

Erni902

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Rikki
Drive
2x Legnum VR-4
1x Audi A4
Right guys the photo submissions are closed. The Final product is ready to be ordered I just need numbers. If you are interested then head over to THIS THREAD and put your name down. Rough cost including postage to you guys is around the £15 mark which I think equates to around $31 for you guys. This price will only fall with the more people that order so head over and get your names down.

If you dont have a CVR4 account then either PM me here or let one of the other Aus guys know and they can post on your behalf. There are a few pics from Aus and NZ on this years calendar so there is a chance yours may be on there ;)

Top Bottom