" cruise for candice"

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
sadly the girl killed at Colyton on the great western highway on the weekend was known to alot of my friends in different circles.(not me directly though) its amazing to think i never met her after her knowing some people i hang out with on a regular basis but circles of friends can work in funny ways.
anyway just a thread to invite anyone who is interested, there is a meet at penrith krispy kreme this thursday night at 8pm. (i know late notice)
i know thursday night is defect night especially in penrith but the police and highway patrol have been informed and will not be defecting any who attend(unless you do anything stupid ie. burnouts, but thats not what this meet is about and totally inappropriate considering she died as a direct consequence of excessive speed and street racing) fast fours magazine will be there and so far over 130 cars have confirmed.
i hope im not the only legnum there :)

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
forgot to mention the relevance to Candice, i believe she was a promo girl at certain events and had a huge love for modified cars and the whole scene in general, so for everyone to get togethor like this would have blown her away, and from what i hear she would have absolutley loved it.

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
Im at work tonight but otherwise a thursday night cruise woulda been great.. hope all goes well :)

Top Bottom