-D'aguilar range national park
-up through bryden
-esk kilcoy road
-down through esk
-wivenhoe hill
-highway home or turnaround and do the mountains again
-of course stopping for photo's/lunch/pee brakes etc

discuss :)

http://maps.google.com.au/?ie=UTF8&ll=-27.3184,152.690735&spn=0.266293,0.528374&z=12
^^ you'll see mt nebo road down the bottom left

____________________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE (8/8/10)

ok, so the dates are 11th or 12th of september.

we need to vote!

route is roughly listed as below, see matt (nitephyres post) me and christian will figure a more detailed route out in the coming days/weeks

cause i cant seem to ad a poll, we'll do it this way, copy the below text and write your name (and the location you'll be travelling from, this is so we can organise meet points) under the preferred day

Saturday 11th
unclepaulie (manly west)

Sunday12th

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Wow, I haven't done that drive for years.. it's good. Factor in another 1.25hrs or so for us southerners to get there though :)

To give you an idea... :D

[GMAP]<iframe width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=s_d&amp;saddr=Mount+Coot+Tha+Road,+Mount+Coot-Tha,+Queensland&amp;daddr=Mt+Nebo+near+Queensland+to:Bryden,+Queensland+to:Caboonbah+Queensland+to:Esk,+Queensland+to:Mount+Coot+Tha+Road,+Mount+Coot-Tha,+Queensland&amp;geocode=FYLLXP4dAioeCSmlbp3351CRazFAKIGfrhTPjg%3BFdDzXf4dZUsbCSk3V5tRB6uWazG77ebi3QkmlA%3BFdXnX_4deUQYCSm30qcwVRyUazFYSazdmxbvHQ%3BFULaYf4dD_YWCSm1tlOo4xiUazFdZvrYHoitAw%3BFRtYYP4dRcYVCSnz3FJg25-WazEbRC0n-kC8Ag%3B&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=ls&amp;sll=-27.408347,152.766953&amp;sspn=0.541295,1.056747&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=-27.360791,152.663269&amp;spn=0.585435,0.878906&amp;z=10&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=embed&amp;saddr=Mount+Coot+Tha+Road,+Mount+Coot-Tha,+Queensland&amp;daddr=Mt+Nebo+near+Queensland+to:Bryden,+Queensland+to:Caboonbah+Queensland+to:Esk,+Queensland+to:Mount+Coot+Tha+Road,+Mount+Coot-Tha,+Queensland&amp;geocode=FYLLXP4dAioeCSmlbp3351CRazFAKIGfrhTPjg%3BFdDzXf4dZUsbCSk3V5tRB6uWazG77ebi3QkmlA%3BFdXnX_4deUQYCSm30qcwVRyUazFYSazdmxbvHQ%3BFULaYf4dD_YWCSm1tlOo4xiUazFdZvrYHoitAw%3BFRtYYP4dRcYVCSnz3FJg25-WazEbRC0n-kC8Ag%3B&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=ls&amp;sll=-27.408347,152.766953&amp;sspn=0.541295,1.056747&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=-27.360791,152.663269&amp;spn=0.585435,0.878906&amp;z=10" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/GMAP]

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
cheers matt :) i tried that but failed hardcore

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
We've done a similar one before and it's good driving up there, especially with Nebo added on - anyone want to fly me over and loan me a car? :p

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
yeah sure Lee....:p

dont know yet don, just getting numbers

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Paulie, set a date that suits everyone, then I'll change the title with the date on it.. :)

im not sure at this stage, my schedule's pretty crap for the next 2 months..

G

Unregistered
i'm keen, i might bail as we go past ipswich though... seems like a long drive

buduki

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cheyne
Drive
Stocko Galant vr4 Type V
I was up there today at Nebo good drive I was trying to think of mates to go up with I didnt even think of here. I'm always up for a cruise

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Just remember Nebo is always crawling with the PoPo, so any stupid shit and you'll be raeped and on your own :p

TTFreak

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Dan
Drive
Red Super VR-4 Galant
Count me in if it's within the next month. My wife pops our first one out after this and I don't see many cruise days on my agenda for a while after this. Maybe I should bring her with me if she goes past her due date...Nebo has some fantastic labour-inducing bends... ;-)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Just seeing your ultra rare Super VR4 Red Galant would put any woman into labour lol!!!

Riley

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Riley
Drive
96 Legnum vr4
if ive got the car running and radiator fixed ill come.....

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Depending on the date ill see how im gong for money :p

miss-Leggy

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Caitlin
Drive
White Legnum series 2
Wow sounds like a good cruise, you can count us in and im sure the rest of us from the sunny coast will be here too! give us a heads up on dates and times and ill organise a few of us from up here :) cant wait!

Riley

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Riley
Drive
96 Legnum vr4
bingo.....ive actually managed to patch it up pretty well but am not really going to drive the car until its fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom