cruise sun 1st feb?

G

Unregistered
is anyone taking their car on the hardtuned.net cruise this sunday? starts at 2pm at ingle farm hungry jacks.

im gunna try go if my car is running by then or go in mates hh vr4.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Doubt very much I'll be there this year. Went last year in the 33, cracked the front bar doing a U-turn but generally was good cruise!

G

Unregistered
dunno havnt caught up with loz in ages but the pool, bbq, beer and bit*%#ches call.
its ment to be 40 again that day isnt it?
herd you get your car on sat ken... are you excited :)

G

Unregistered
dunno havnt caught up with loz in ages but the pool, bbq, beer and bit*%#ches call.
its ment to be 40 again that day isnt it?
herd you get your car on sat ken... are you excited :)

yeah will be 40 or more on sat im guessin. very excited for sat. spoke to the mechanics and its going through regency tomorrow. so if it seems to run ok i will take it for a cruise prob. getiin a 100,000km service done next week. to bring it up to scratch

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
yea sat would be a no go for me - too hot for cruising plus BDO recovery

Where you getting the 100k service done Ken? I assume that includes the timing belt and water pump?

G

Unregistered
yea sat would be a no go for me - too hot for cruising plus BDO recovery

Where you getting the 100k service done Ken? I assume that includes the timing belt and water pump?

the cruise is actually on sunday so you should come. im just pickin up my car sat. im also going to bdo so its gona be a busy exciting weekend. im gettin my car done at mates girlfriends dads mechanics at lonsdale. cant remember the name and he hasnt worked on these engines before but has got a timing belt for me and knows what to do so im trusting him. :eek:

G

Unregistered
il be going to the meet point, really hoping im not the only legnum there...... again!!! lol

herd whats happening with the leggy ken, sorry to hear it :( sux big time, hopfully it will all get sorted out. will you still be coming with john tonight?

G

Unregistered
good cruise today. massive turnout. sucks i didnt have mine. feels like i been stabbed with a knife then had it twisted. good fun..... hope it will sort it out but dont see it coming to an easy resolution

G

Unregistered
little hard to say at the moment. i will possibly provide more info depending on the outcome this week. so its stuck at the compliance place for now just awaiting rego but im not paying the final bill coz the whole import process has finalized well over quoted price. so until i know why and if it has a reasonable excuse thats all i can say. but will be sure to give info when i know some facts. cheers. hayleys (plyrh8r) legnum looked sweet tho on the cruise. maybe i will have mine for the feb cruise if im not working and its all sorted out. let you know tho.

G

Unregistered
yeah i understand that but this is fair over the quote and budget so until i get an explanation why im holding off. but if the exceeded price is just i understand. but just wana no why

G

Unregistered
cruze was pretty good, felt pretty sorry for ken though :(
swear i worked off about 5kg driving through them hills lol it was awesome, my ayc carcked it half way through the hills aswell, i was like "NOOOOOO NOT NOW" but honestly it didnt make that much of a diffrance.
pretty big turn out, felt sorry for lobathals 1 loanly cop..... he looked a bit scared lol

Top Bottom