Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Someone could have told me I look like a bogan...
Some nice pics there Matt. Drew has only had the S6 for a couple of weeks, came from a lot of Neesans lol. Believe it or not the guy cooking the sausages is a chef :eek:

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
Just realised, Nismo covers in the FD... someone is confused :p

I spotted the v35 (g35) rims on the FD aswell. Picked them out straight away because I love those rims, would be perfect for vr4. 18x8+30 with some 10mm spacers to clear hub centre. :D

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
Here are a few that I managed before my knee gave out. Although I didn't attend the cruise, the catch up afterwards was awesome and it was good to see everyone's pride and joy all together for a great day and a deserved cause.
I haven't done any touch ups or removed number plates but if anyone would like that done, just let me know.

DSC_2883.jpg

DSC_2901.jpg

DSC_2909.jpg

DSC_2910.jpg

DSC_2933.jpg

DSC_2951.jpg

DSC_2973.jpg

DSC_2980.jpg

DSC_2984.jpg

DSC_2990.jpg

DSC_2999.jpg

DSC_3007.jpg

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
Sweet photos, vr4 fronts look so nice and aggressive all together. Liking the last pic Kenny, looks like the cars get progressively lower right to left haha. :p

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
I reckon we should get some "Clarke Rubber" race stickers made up :lol:

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
02 vr4 galant, 92 vr4, 85 starion
Sorry but what's the rubber called that's used under the front bumper from Clark rubber?? Best way to install it to bumper?? Cheers

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
90 degree right angle rubber, screw it in with self tappers, I noticed if you screw one point in and then stretch the rubber prior to screwing in the next screw it reduces the ripple effect.

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
90 degree right angle rubber, screw it in with self tappers, I noticed if you screw one point in and then stretch the rubber prior to screwing in the next screw it reduces the ripple effect.

can also use push in plastic items (can provide details) after drilling an appropriate hole through the rubber and bumper (this is handy should the missus drive into a wheel stop down at the shopping centre.....). will need to cut out at least one triangle on the sharp corners of the bumper to reduce ripple

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
can also use push in plastic items (can provide details) after drilling an appropriate hole through the rubber and bumper (this is handy should the missus drive into a wheel stop down at the shopping centre.....). will need to cut out at least one triangle on the sharp corners of the bumper to reduce ripple

Are you telling us you are also lipped ;-)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
fat lip crew lol.

mine is actually square profile, dunno about the rest

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Mine is too, looked like a great day guys, glad to see Jon getting this support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom