Not open for further replies.

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Should be ok to come out now (minus Legnum obviously) Seeyou Sunday arvo.
Hopefully i can find a spare seat for the cruise...

Itchy Scrot

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Luke
Drive
Legnum & scrotary
Why do i always read about cruises and get-togethers after they happen........
Would have been good to meet you people :cry:

uzz320

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Martin
Drive
99 Legnum
I would have loved to make it, but I spent the day fitting a trans cooler - flushing the coolant - trying to find a steering rack end and then changing the oil. Half way through the day I regretted buying the biggest trans cooler I could find, god its a bitch to get it in there and then mount it! Hopefully I will make the next one :)

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I don't know if I'm being pedantic or not, but the gentleman who was driving behind me with the dash cam, can you please do me a favour and not upload the footage to any public video sites (ala Youtube). If you insist on doing so, make the video accessible only via a private link. I'm not sure I'm comfortable having my number plate clearly visible during some spirited driving.

While I understand it may be difficult to judge the speed from a video, it's better to be safe than sorry. I don't need to be interviewed by Tracey Grimshaw and the plod.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
^^ Agreed. I would like to see the footage, just not publicly on youtube.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Well said Taylor. There was certainly quite a few Mr Plods out yesterday.Jonson, jolly good show old chap

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Yes Jonson, thank you for the meat. You are a scholar and a true gentleman.

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Good to see a healthy turn out. Wish i could have gone with y'all... Hopefully i'll be amongst the pack for Driven cruise #3

On a side note, as i rode home, spotted white Galant at shell petrol station Main North /Mcintyre Rd - Why you no cruise?

Seraphs Coal

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dan
Drive
98 PFL Manual Legnum
It was a great cruise, and I'm glad I came out in the end. I was looking through the bullet cam footage and It's pretty much all of too poor a quality anyway :( Since I had it on the dash it seemed to focus on the glass and dashboard the whole time. Wish I had stuck it on the hood now, oh well. If I do get around to salvaging something decent I'll be sure to respect your privacy and use a private host.

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
I didn't get a chance to get out there but when I'm free next time, i'll get the camera out and take some for anyone who is interested.
Yours will look better without the decoration on the front window ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom