Driven Motorsport - Clayton Bay run. Sun 10th Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Hey guys, just letting you know the next run is on the Sun 10th Feb. We will be meeting just off Greenhill Rd, then heading the fun way to Clayton Bay where there is a BBQ lunch provided. There is heaps of parking right on the water with new BBQ facilities. Last run we had 20 cars, all JDM, mostly performance Mitsu. Will be good to see you guys there.

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
hope you are having fun you bastards, i'm studying :(

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Looks like a good turn out with a good variety of cars - wish i was there :(

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Ahhh heck.

I was disgustingly hungover and missed this whole thing completely. Sorry Jon, not that you'd really care :p

Looks a great turnout, loving the diversification of the cars coming to these - reflects your good work on lots of different cars from lots of different eras.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Of course I care man! Everyone brings something slightly different to the group, not only car wise but personality wise also. I'm very fortunate to work on some really cool cars that people love. Taylor, again, great pics. The lineup and the one of the crown are my favs. Dion....I miss you and your lankiness.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Of course I care man! Everyone brings something slightly different to the group, not only car wise but personality wise also. I'm very fortunate to work on some really cool cars that people love. Taylor, again, great pics. The lineup and the one of the crown are my favs. Dion....I miss you and your lankiness.

awww you and Adam have convinced me to come back. Ill be in Adelaide next week :)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
comin back to see you guys of course :p And maybe a couple of work meetings....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom