Cruise

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Hey guys,

Whos up for a cruise? I want to organise something as its been awhile.

Now with the spectacular failure of my last suggestion, I think just a cruise might do.

Now all i need is a date we are all free, so dont be afraid, get some dates to me, and Ill sort out the points and routes.

Cheers guys

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Im free weekends, but prefer Sunday :)
I have to go to this, as I need to hand you that MCM sticker lol.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
I have had a few mentions about doing it on a Sunday, would this be more preferable to everyone?

Yeah, true Ben :)

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I can do sundays after 12.00

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
hopefully I can make it to this one

David-777

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
1998 VR4 Manual
Funnily enough I was going to ask you when you were gonna organise another one. Im good for any day on the weekend.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Another Newy cruise up the old Pac Hwy was mentioned on the last cruise, Im willing to organise it if people would be interested.

As Sunday would be better for what looks like a lot of people, how far out should we make it?

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Well, if we can't make it all the way to Newy, we could converge the two groups at Central Coast? Trackside Restaurant in West Gosford maybe?

That also means we could meet at Thornleigh Maccas at 12ish before heading up so qball can join us.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Actually thats not a bad idea.

Gives the Newy guys a chance to cruise too :)

If anyone from Newy wants to get that end organised to meet at the restaurant say around 1 - 1.30. Ill get the Sydney guys done with the same 2 meeting spots for the West and Central guys.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
meet at the restaurant say around 1 - 1.30

Depending on the time we leave Sydney, probably safer to make it 1:30 - 2. Old Pac takes just over an hour from Thornleigh according to Google Maps, but it's a single lane after Mooney Mooney all the way up. So if we get stuck behind an L-plater like last time... might take awhile lol.
It's also a highly patrolled road on the weekends due to all the motorcyclists.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
^ Yea this. Don't be fooling around much on the Pac Hwy. Cops everywhere just waiting to pounce on someone having a belt in their car.

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
If its still a while away i may be able to make it aslong as you find a route that has e85 haha.

Schneider

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
PFL Legnum Vr4
I might be able to tag along, pending the date.

If its still a while away i may be able to make it aslong as you find a route that has e85 haha.

You shouldn't have an issue unless you're really flogging it. I've been doing Sydney to Newcastle and Sydney to Kiama-Mittagong trips and plenty left in the tank relying solely on Rozelle - I should say not highway cruising either.
If you are paranoid there's an e85 at ourimbah anyhow. There are alot more e85 stations now :)

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Need dates guys, got location and routes.

The Newy guys can organise there end to get there, Im sure they'll do what they did last time. So we have everything apart from a date for maximum turnout.

Will have to be a Sunday is the only condition. And be at the restaurant at 1.30 - 2.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
I reckon this weekend might be too early for some, and isn't WTAC next Fri/Sat?
Maybe Sunday the 27th or 3rd?

Top Bottom