Darryl aka Dazz // QLD

G

Unregistered
Hello all, I'm the proud owner of a 2000 Legnum and thought it was about time that i join this forum and have a chat with some like minded people. I will kick it off with a quick question, is there any way of confirming if i own a super vr4 or not? It has Recaro's red seat belts and trim and carbon center trim will there be a code on any of the plates under the bonnet.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Super VR-4's were prefacelift 98 models only. You have a Facelift with the Recaro and Momo option

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Hi Dazz,welcome to the forum I'm sure you will enjoy the car and the site as much as the rest of us. How long have you had the car for? Don't forget to post in the members ride section and get some pics up of the beast. Melinda

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
G

Unregistered
Hey all, I Got the Leggy about 8 months ago, when i first test drove it it was uncomplied and still had snow tyers. Thanks for the feed back on my question, I will post some photos.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm curious to see these photos :) Have a look through "mitchy", "just plain nuts", "ancientofmu" and my ride threads (ah, gotta love the "Search' function :D) for just some of the Super VR4 Legnums on here.

There's even a red Super VR4 Galant up for sale as well!

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Welcome mate! Check out the wash meet threads as there might be some additional pics in there also!

G

Unregistered
hey darryl, do you know Craig Wallis by any chance? And if you don't have red carpet it's not a super..

G

Unregistered
Benny i work with craig, and after the pic's in this months HPI mag i joined the forum for a chat. Craig has talked to me many times about his mates Legnum, which i assume is yours. I to have Recaro's to but they don't look like the ones i have seen in other early model legnums, do you know if they change with the year modles.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Welcome Darryl, did you get around to posting some pictures of your car up for us all to enjoy.

G

Unregistered
Welcome Dazz!
And congrats!
There's no turning back now..... =]

And RED SEAT BELTS!
How do i get me some of those???
But maybe in Blue to go with my colour scheme??
Or Purple just cause it's my favourite colour??

=]

G

Unregistered
hi Peter,
I posted some picks about a week ago in the members rides forum, they did not come out all that well as l was lazy and did not take it out of the car port.

G

Unregistered
They did not change to my knowledge but some people have put in recaros from evos though. The only factory ones are the black and red ones i think.

Top Bottom