Darryl86 aka Darryl // Mooloolaba - QLD

G

Unregistered
hey guys, im new here. i've been looking for a club like this since i got this car. so many mechanics cant tell me anything about this car. i've had my 1997 legnum vr4 for about for months. i bought it from an importer at 100000 kms. it has served me well untill now. i changed the timing belt only to find that the water pump was shagged. i got that fixed up and it was all sweet for about 24 hours. then the battery packed it in. i replaced it. as i was replacing it i noticed a small crack in the top of the radiator. i have had it pached but im lookin for a replacment. i have got a set of rays racing rims on order at the moment too. there are many mods to go so ill keep you posted and try get some pics of my ride up.

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
hi and welcome mate, some annoying problems you've had there, but it is recommended that you change the water pump while the belt is off... shame about the radiator though , haven't heard of much trouble with them...

Fred.

G

Unregistered
Sounds like you got yourself a well used car there ... once the teething problems are fixed I'm sure you will be very happy with your purchase.

Definately chuck up some pics and hopefully you can find a wealth of info on the forum. There are some pretty good experts floating around here too ...

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the site Darryl :) You've definitely come to the right place - it should take you a few weeks to read through the stuff we have around here, but if you can't find what you're looking for using the search button feel free to ask and I'm sure we'll be able to help you find a solution in no time :)

Oh and pics or ban ;)

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Darryl,

have a look in the East Coast section, us QLD folk are planning a meet in the next few weeks - hope you can make it!

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
welcome.. hope you can make it to the next meet and maybe ask Ben for a radiator (Just_Plain_Nuts) as far as I know he's got a spare one too but for a manual.. hope yours is a manual?

Top Bottom