QLD Don. Brisbane

Don Muller

Glyndon
First Name
Donald
Drive
1996 Galant VR4 Gen 8
I have just acquired my 96 VR-4 today. Know nothing about it. It dose not have an owners manual but it's a great car. I haven't felt this way about a car since I owned a Fiat 38 years ago. I feel young again.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Welcome to the club bud. Anything u need to know or find out is all here. Plenty of good people that will help out of ur stuck. What are ur plans for the new ride? Just a daily or goin to push for some more power?

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
So we can read that you are an older gentlemen, what possessed you to buy your Leggy or Galant out of interest?

I have 3 of them!

Soarerpete

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Peter
Drive
98 Legnum vr4
Always good to see another Leggy in Brisbane
And you're never too old :)
Well that's what I tell the boy haha

Don Muller

Glyndon
First Name
Donald
Drive
1996 Galant VR4 Gen 8
I'm not planning to use it as an every day car, just touring and having lots of fun in my mid life crises.
The car in question is a metallic dark purple sedan with tan leather interior and wood grain dash and steering wheel.
An absolute joy to drive. It's got grunt.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
we're all happy to help and welcome you into the club but we will be needing something in return...

PICS!
:D

Soarerpete

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Peter
Drive
98 Legnum vr4
who said that cars were the ones that we'll molest?! JK
Mines still recovering after "that" incident.
It's too nervous too be seen in Wandoo St again that I need to give her a respray so she can feel safe to be out in public again.

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Welcome, mate. Show us some pictures of your car!

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Welcome Don, Don't pay any attention to all the young whippersnappers on the forum. I've had my 2000 Legnum for just over 3 years now and the love affair just keeps going and I'm 62 in July. They are not a young mans car but are a 'young at heart mans car'. The most important thing you can do is post some pictures of your car. If you don't all the youngsters will nag you. LOL

Top Bottom