Dump/Front pipe

G

Unregistered
hey guys have done a bit of a search on all the usual sites plus here and have only found the RPW dump/front pipes which are currently being tested but does anyone know of any other brands that make them for a galant vr4?

cheers

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Not that I know of. Eventually I'll be getting a set made up with some nice separate pipes for the wastegate, they'll probably be available to replicate at a decent price, but it's in the future. I need to save up first.

G

Unregistered
These are the only other ones I know of >> Pro Shop Iida

Except these are upward of around $700 delivered and are pretty much the same as the RPW ones being made (according to Dave) which should be around the $400 mark.

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
I got quoted this morning from Exhaust Technology in SA for full tuned front pipe repalcement (changing dumps is a lot of work) at around $500. If I didn't have heaps of other things to do to my other car I'd get it done ASAP.

G

Unregistered
thats a good price joel.. save those pennys.lol

G

Unregistered
THE RPW Dump pipes test samples will be here in a few more days, tracking them now on EMS Couriers. Patience ... Patience

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Yeah and the test car is complied and due to run through the pits on Wednesday also.

G

Unregistered
Excellent news looking forward to playing with it

Top Bottom