Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulvi

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jack
Drive
1997 PFL Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Manual
I have a pair of tiny stock turbos and manifolds that I no longer need due to me doing a twin td04 upgrade. came off of a car that has 61xxx genuine Kms on it (service history coincides with when the car was imported @23xxx Kms). Will come with manifolds turbos and dump pipes as a complete package I don't want to be separating it all. I can post the lot at the buyers expense if need be. wanting to get $500 for the lot but i'm open to offers.

Condition
Turbos are in great condition as well as the manifolds and dump pipes. the car made 203kw atw @13psi with these still installed so they definitely work

Payment methods
cash if buyer in SA but eft/paypal if interstate

20160804_181853-min.jpg

20160804_181902-min.jpg

20160804_181932-min.jpg
20160804_181940-min.jpg

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Bit off topic but any details on the td04 kit your going with

Mulvi

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jack
Drive
its a custom kit that I bought off of ebay which was actually a bloke that was either once on this forum or still is called Mick who got them made by someone not sure who, its all tubular thick wall mild steel. currently finished the actuator modification and the oil feed/return and the coolant lines :)

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Cant
its a custom kit that I bought off of ebay which was actually a bloke that was either once on this forum or still is called Mick who got them made by someone not sure who, its all tubular thick wall mild steel. currently finished the actuator modification and the oil feed/return and the coolant lines :)
wait to see pics and results.

Mulvi

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jack
Drive
same here I'll be hopefully getting it up and running within the month :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom