E-Manage

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Anyone have thoughts on the E-Manage?
They do work for our cars and I am only looking for minor upgrades ATM. Also I think it will work well with my future FMIC and cat upgrade.
Has anyone used one of these? I can get a new one for about $400 which seems pretty good?
Cheers
Jase

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
$400 and it's a SAFC? Think about whether you want an electronic boost controller one day or not.... because that + the $400 would probably get you a haltech piggy back + solenoid.

G

Unregistered
an E-manage is not an SAFC.

i assume its the E-manage blue? with the additional ignition harness, you are set to adjust fuel and timing.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Yeah E-Manage Blue, sorry.
I want to alter the injectors to better suit my 14psi, also once I add the FMIC i think it will give me a better balance??? Also alter timing to remove what most vall "turbo lag" which when boosting a stock engine is usually over/underfuelling
Will this also remove the speed limiter??

scientist

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Edmund Robinson
Drive
1989 Galant VR4
the blue is like a SAFC when it comes to trimming fuel as it can't directly reduce injector pulse width. the Ultimate on the other hand can.

The ultimate can also be used to change shift points and a butload of other stuff that the SAFC cannot do

G

Unregistered
the emanage units are a brilliant piece of equipment for what you pay and get. im running one in the pulsar and love it.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
one of these days I'll get the ultimate off my mate and put it in my car....

G

Unregistered
I run ultimate... it's brilliant!

3.9 sec 0-100... heh...

G

Unregistered
The emanage blue is an excellent product and is way way better htan a safc, does a lot more than people think.

I actually prefer it to the ultimate - much more reliable.

It does have a slight advantage in tuning compared to the Haltech unit, but it doesn't have boost control.

I would say use it with all confidence.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
The two replys abouve are all the answers I need. If both you guys give it the go ahead I will oreder one ASAP
Cheers

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
G

Unregistered
sorry to bring up a old thread but

just wondering if they come with a harness from trust ?

G

Unregistered
If you don't have boost controller....You might want to think of getting one instead of emanage....with the boost increase you'll definitely feel the different compare to getting emage... =)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
I had my boost controller before I had the car, lol

G

Unregistered
I had my boost controller before I had the car, lol

If youre buying on ebay buy from a trusted buyer pref new in box as i got jibbed on one lol learnt my lesson well. But i bought a new emanage blue running it with a greddy profecb spec 2 boost controller with ignition and injector harness for fine tuning and alot more she goes sweet....

Top Bottom