ECU logging

G

Unregistered
Hey Guys,

I have no idea which section this suited better so if it doesnt belong in here, just move it please :)

Anyways, upon searching the wonderful and sometimes colourful world of teh interwebzz i came across this datascan software/program for mitsubishi's although appears to be only from '01 onwards so not sure if a PFL would still be compatible?

www.ecudatascan.com

steve

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Steve,

also check out EvoScan and Mitsulogger for two more that definitely work with our cars. Doing a search for EvoScan on here should give you some info as well.

cheers

Lee

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
^Not a bad unit steve, but $300 is pretty pricey. Benefit I suppose is you can permenantly mount it on your sterring column if you want.

As Lee said, Evo Scan and Mitsulogger both work with the correct cable for your PC and can be had for ~$50 for cable and software. Sure you cant see parameters all the time, but log a few times a month and get a good general snap shot anyway. The ECU Scan you have linked is actually made by the mob that make the EvoScan software (limitles.co.nz) so its their software in a black box with LCD screen

Top Bottom