Boost logging into ECU

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Ed
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Manual, Ford Territory family runabout, BMW K1300R.
I have an AEM Boost gauge with serial and 5v output. I'd like to be able to log this data in EvoScan but it only supports serial input for AFR. In order to get it logged it looks like I need to wire the 0-5 volt feed from the AEM boost gauge into C39 pin 5 on the ECU which corresponds to the 2nd O2 sensor (and requires tweaking of the eval settings for this request).

Before I do that though, is this the port that we're using for Flex tuning?

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Ed
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Manual, Ford Territory family runabout, BMW K1300R.
So does anyone have any info on tapping C39 Pin 5? Is there a pin in the connector already or do I need to find a spare wiring harness and cannibalise it.

lateshow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lauri
Drive
TD04 Galant (Type-V)
No there is no pin. And vr4 pins aren't the same as evo ones. I've managed to acquire some used connectors that have the necessary pins.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
You can't use the spare o2 input as that's the flex input. There are other spare though i thought

lateshow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lauri
Drive
TD04 Galant (Type-V)
I dont think there is. Newer Super Hitachis have more analog inputs but these old ones have only one spare analog input as far as I know.

Top Bottom