Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Worridge

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don't worry
Drive
98 Legnum AKA KEN
Can't wait to chassis lift my bad boy...

So I can drive over all those other lowered leggys

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
looks awersome devo I missed it. Next one?

Abel

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Abel
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4
Hey there, anyone of you guys keen on a cruise happening tonight? JDM Cruise. I'll be heading down to check it out. Hope i will not be the sole Legnum there. :)

Tuesday, September 20 · 8:30pm - 11:30pm

Riverside Drive, Point Fraser Carpark.

JDMWA’s second official JDM cruise/meetup will be held on Tuesday the 20th of September. Meetup at 8.30 for a 9.30 cruise departure.

These meetups are designed to allow JDM car enthusiasts a spot to meet some new people with the same interest, get some photos taken, and keep the WA Japanese car scene alive. Various photographers will be around to document the night, such as the guys at Perth Underground.

JDMWA stickers will also be available; pricing and designs up shortly for small and large sizes. We will also have promo girls exchanging maps for a gold coin donation; these donations will be used to provide more stickers and merchandise for everyone!

Please follow the road rules; any cars driving in an unsafe manner (within reason) will have their plates forwarded to the authorities. [This means no burnouts at meetpoints]
#Specifically no NON-JDM cars unless personally invited by one of our admins.

JDM♥ from the JDMWA team.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=275587335792078

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
I'll be there in a light blue FC RX-7, say hi!

Abel

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Abel
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4
I'll be there in a light blue FC RX-7, say hi!

Nice meeting you on the night of the cruise Lachlan... Sweet RX-7 your mate has. Definitely a flame spitter and such a tail happy ride. :)

Great to be able to meetup with Adam too. Pretty sweet white Legnum you've got there and fully decked out with almost every option conceivable from factory.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
I thought that was Tim's Lwhite Legnum - must have sold it also!

Nice to meet you too Abel :) Stirlo's FC is fk'n nuts! T04Z, half cage, BRIDE seats, harnesses etc. We certainly chopped one or two other cars :p

Abel

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Abel
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4
I thought that was Tim's Lwhite Legnum - must have sold it also!

Nice to meet you too Abel :) Stirlo's FC is fk'n nuts! T04Z, half cage, BRIDE seats, harnesses etc. We certainly chopped one or two other cars :p

Indeed, i spoke to Adam and it seemed that he has gotten himself a bargain. Dang, wished i was hunting for a Leggie much earlier. Haha! Not too sure if Adam has joined the forum yet, but when i last spoke to him on the meet, he hasn't seemed to have gotten an account as of yet.

That RX-7 was sweet as! Love how subtle the look of it was, nothing too over the top and shouting for attention...... Until the Rotary screams and the flames start spittin out. Drools!

Abel

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Abel
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4
Hey, anyone headed for the JDM WA Cruise in the arvo? I will be turning up, hope i am not the sole Legnum at the scene... Just in case any of you have the arvo to spare and might want to come over to check it out

Details are as follows

Sunday, October 23 · 12:00pm - 4:00pm

Karrinyup Shopping Centre Upstairs Carpark
Karrinyup Road
Perth, Australia

For those of you who are south of the river, there is an inbound cruise being run from Riverton Shopping Centre. Meet at 11am for a 11.30am departure

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Was going to come out to this but decided against it because it was all north of the river from what I heard. Was it good?

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
Yeah lots of jap not too much dickery

Was Karyinup then ocean reef then claremont then myaree.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Was going to come out but 11:30am on a Sunday sucks!

Abel

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Abel
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4
Yea the cruise went well, pretty disciplined bunch and there wasn't too much hooning about. Pretty decent 2nd meet point for a mini shoot with the VR4s. :)

Rosco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ross
Drive
96 Legnum vr4 Triptronic
hah, i molested youre car down by the uni club at 530 or 630. I guess you were playing frisbee or something

Abel

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Abel
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4
Hahaha, indeed, i saw that... You came along in a Blue Legnum ey? I wanted to run over to say hi, but you were just about to leave. Very nice throaty exhaust roar upon takeoff...!

Top Bottom