[EOI] September cruise to Mt Panorama

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
we will see what is happening by then. My car might be un drivable at that timeo_O:p

Bulldust :p You have fair warning & it's on a Saturday so there's no risk now of something 'coming up' or people getting sick :)

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
It's not coming up out of the blue, it's more of when Steve can fit it in after time attack in August. The car will be apart for atleast 2 weeks

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Maybe he can take your NSX? By the way I love your new car and write up on the BM forums
Hey thank you mate. I didn't know you knew about the build thread. Is it the one on EST? Are you on there too?
huge-grin.gif

NSX is sleeping. Going to change the oil and waiting for some bulbs to come. It'll be either one of those cars but i'll stay out of the pics. I'll be the camera car like i used to in the Legnum.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
After seeing your car i searched for M5s and came across your thread on whatever site it was. Looks like you got a fantastic for the price. Also looking like it will be in pieces towards the end of September

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
After seeing your car i searched for M5s and came across your thread on whatever site it was. Looks like you got a fantastic for the price. Also looking like it will be in pieces towards the end of September

David could you post the link the the page please..would love to have a read..

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I'll get to show all of you my love of the DSG transmission :)

If anyone wants me to carry something, I'll have the whole rear section of the Caddy to spare!

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Its not Sunday so I won't make it..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Its not Sunday so I won't make it..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Oh come on bro don't be smelly!

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
I'm probably in at this point in time, like Wayne's idea about the overnight stay

Following on from Phil's comment.... Here's an idea:

1. Meet Saturday at somewhere like Richmond at say 1pm or 2pm.
2. Drive to Bathrust, stop for photos, pickup other members, fuel.
3. Stay in something like this: (just an idea)
Chifley Dam . Depending on numbers could work out to be $20 per person/bed in a self contained unit for 10 people.
Big 4 holiday cabin $81 per night
Abercrombie motor inn from $85 per night
4. Either get together for a meal at a local restaurant and chat all night. Or in the case of the dam option, bbq under the stars (Romantic enough Brad!!).
5. Sunday, Up for breakfast somewhere.
6. After breakfast, Maybe a lap or two at the mountain and the usual photos and chatting. (And purchasing etc of Wes' merchandise)
7. Head to the National Motor Racing Museum at Murray's corner, tour and lunch.
7. Maybe another lap or two at the mountain.
8. Taste test at the winery on the circuit if you like that thing.
9. Head for Home.

Just an idea. Accommodation sourced from Tourism NSW site.

And not the weekend 15/16th September for me.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Brad i wonder where the grandpa is now? Would love to see it still in action. Whoever has it might be able to bring it to the cruise if they're in NSW?

Remember this hahaha..

ayaya.jpg

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
You know Dimi I was only thinking of that image you made just a few days ago....

Wes' mate Bruce bought my old car. Then he had it up for sale. We'll have to get Wes to find out whether it got sold..
I know someone on the Facebook OZVR4 page was looking at it a little while ago.

Sounds like an idea Wayne. My birthday is the 13th of September (yep the 13th, kind of explains all my luck really eh?) which is no dramas for me, but my little niece ended being born on the same day so it's all about her now anyways, so I can't do that same weekend either.

I could pack a ton of stuff in the back of the Caddy if we need?

G

Unregistered
I'm up for the accommodation thing. Either way, I'm in 100% for this

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
hey guys, Dave my wagon didnt get sold as the guys who gave me the deposit didnt get the rest of it so i had to give the deposit back:( now ive had to put it back on the market after the gearbox, clutch n other things were repaired, but the mounts still havent come in grrrrr hopefully they will b replaced before the cruise but unsure if they will b here n fitted

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
i could bring the cruise for the run n have races with brad in his new caddy lol

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
i could bring the cruise for the run n have races with brad in his new caddy lol

You're on.

I found some OZVR4.COM stickers when moving last weekend. I'll bring them along & there'll be competitions to win them :)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6

Friend: So Mate, what did you get up to on the weekend?
Me: Nothing much, went to Bathurst for the VR4 cruise.
Friend: Yeah, how many VR4s turned up?
Me: None.... We had a caddy, a cruise, an SSV and a BMW.
Friend: Thought this was a VR4 cruise? Did you take your car?
Me: It was until everyone sold their cars or broke them. So rather the be the only one with a VR4, I took the Beetle....:D
Friend: :banghead:

Top Bottom