PFL Legnum
I think he was just lucky...he was a passenger through all that

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Lucky boy, and ninja reactions my arse, he gets 10 degrees of slide before he opposite locks the wheel at all, by then it's too late to be anything but a passenger.

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
Hes gona be taking it easy for the next 6 months until he builds up his confidence again

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
Worst Suspension ever.... Good car to drive but the suspension is so shit!!!

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
Mick and Steve, I think you guys hit it on the head there. Pure luck all the way.

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
Anyone notice how coincidental the music he was listening to is.. right before he loses it the track says.. "get ready, your time has come"

Kinda odd.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
OK maybe passenger is a bit harsh but point is he does too little too late at first to correct the slide, then he gives it everything and he's then just lucky. My ninja skills comment stands :)

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Either there's an impending Evo 6.5 TME purchase on the cards or something bigger is about to happen...guess we wait and see.

Top Bottom