EVO Recaro seats fitting (how?)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
There's no need for that.
You asked a question. A question where the answer was in obvious plain sight for anyone on a computer.

Had you have said "I'm a phone at the moment so I can't tell where you are, whereabouts are you located?", none of this need to have transpired & I wouldn't have said a thing.
Instead, you came across as someone being completely ignorant of the information panel against the person who posts, where it clearly states their location. You made no mention of not being able to see it, but carry on at me instead because I pointed out that the answer was right there & you appeared to just not even bother looking.

If you want to feel insulted about it, then sorry but that wasn't the intention.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Ill admit that I asked a stupid question, no doubt. Stupid questions get asked on here every day and Im glad for the most part they are usually answered without anyone taking a dig, its what separates ozvr4 from boostcruise and the like.

G

Unregistered
I think he is trying to make the huge 20k post count record like the ginger on cvr4 did lol

nabassu

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Maciek
Drive
VR-4 TypeS
In Poland :)
This is the altest model.
Try also Renault Megane RS RECARO, same ones, but manually adjusted.
About 1000-1500 USD in Poland.

Top Bottom