Evo X Training Videos

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Ok, now please take heed, these are FREAKEN gay - Americans are such morons and these movies are so hammed up it's like stepping back to 1986. :banghead:

But anyway, if you can ignore The Gayness, here's some mechanic training vids going over the new Evo X:

PS No offence to anyone same-sex inclined was intended in the making of this post :)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Oh my god Trev...I actually *couldn't* watch past the first "I like the way it steers* lol farkin Americans!!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Ok, now please take heed, these are FREAKEN gay - Americans are such morons

Haha, tell us what you REALLY think Trevor... :p

PS No offence to anyone same-sex inclined was intended in the making of this post :)

What about offence to Americans? :p

If you don't intend offence, you probably shouldn't use loaded terms. I have quite a few gay friends and it bothers me when "gay" is used to mean "lame-ass". I also happen to be American, but I'll cut you some slack there because I agree - Americans are morons! lol

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
But Derek - how long have you been in Aust? because surely the longer you are here, the more you would realise how bad US looks to the rest of the world :p
(sometimes hard to see inside when you are there if you know what I mean)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Oh, I know how bad the US looks. People who know me wonder why I'm not patriotic like the other Americans they've met! When my parents come to visit I have to be very careful what I say because they get offended...

I've been here 12 years. Australian citizen for 2 years and a bit. I'm not going back!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
If you don't intend offence, you probably shouldn't use loaded terms.
*chuckles* Its all a bit tongue-in-cheek - no, I don't ever deliberately mean to upset or offend anyone, but I also have no time for people who go about looking for excuses to get upset over stupid things. So if anyone actually got offended by those posts they need to get over themselves - it's all just a bit of light hearted fun :)

Its like the Borat thing - so many people got up in arms over that film, but in doing so they showed themselves to be exactly the sort of people the film was exposing for their hippocritical BS. Anyone with an education and ability to have an objective viewpoint would understand exactly who and what it was targeted at and see the humour. There's a big difference between true patriotism and ignorant, bigoted, self-indulgent extremism... I'm definitely patriotic, but there's a LOT of things I hate about this country :banghead:

Oh and I have some gay friends too, and I'm quite certain they'd describe those vids as gay - there's some seriously hammed-up homoeroticism going on there! :p

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
American's ARE the lowest common denominator though, they are so stupid and lacking in common sense!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I love the yanks. I work for a yank company in Brisbane and they're the reason I can own 2 VR4's. :wanker:
*runs for cover*

G

Unregistered
American's ARE the lowest common denominator though, they are so stupid and lacking in common sense!

Now Now if you lived in South auz and happened to be unlucky enough to be caught in the Salisbury and Elizabeth area you would think that the americans are the smartest people you had met.

I am rather proud of the great south land but we also have our fair share of redneck boagans.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/drought/...struggling-town/2007/09/28/1190486569840.html
(even their professional writers cant handle the english language)look at the headline
as this site proves my point.

Why kill your car/ coonmobile with a dumb as bullbar ,that has less ground clearance then a lowered lambo, that stops 90% of air flow is more often not used at all to bounce off the local wildlife. It looks like rap and screams I LIKE Co..... and sheep.

Sorry I end my rant...........

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I've seen better acting in a year 3 drama class lol......

And a salesman could've told me almost everything they did anyway!

*sigh

Americans.... I didn't realise they understood what handling was anyway?

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
After spending 4 weeks there and hearing all of the mis-pronunciations and poor english it's a wonder the Brits haven't reclaimed them!

- Words like Aluminum!!
- They have no place calling the baseball the World Series when it's only a USA thing.
- Every so often our tour guide would point to a nice scene and say "Isn't that not pretty?" And I would reply and say "I disagree, I think it is pretty."
- Also Americans think 2 trailers being towed by a semi are the biggest in the world; go to the NT and try and overtake one trailing 4!! Apparently a 2 mile long coal train is huge and 3 mile wide open cut is just massive! Go to Blackwater Coal mine in CQ where it's open cut is about 30km long.

Basically after the second week I was eating cabbage and onion when I could to try and stealthily invade their air supply. That made the trip more fun except when my wife got in the firing line. :ROFLMAO:

By the way I thought the acting was poo as well... but with no intent to be offencive toward poo.

G

Unregistered
Basically after the second week I was eating cabbage and onion when I could to try and stealthily invade their air supply. That made the trip more fun except when my wife got in the firing line. :ROFLMAO:

Ah huh the true stealth invader.

By the way I thought the acting was poo as well... but with no intent to be offencive toward poo.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well said

A 2 mile long coal train goes past the car park at work twice a day and some times it has double the carriages if a long weekend is coming up!!! so ner to you slow antiquated folks over yonder.

Top Bottom