evodaddy_vr4 aka Peter // Brisbane - QLD

evodaddy_vr4

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Peter
Drive
1991 Galant Vr4
just saying hi to everyone. just signed up:)

my name is Peter, i drive a 1991 vr4 galant. i met some of yas last night at 8 mile plains freedom car wash:) was a surprise to see a bunch of VR4's in one spot. gimme a yell when yas go on a cruise or something, i luv driving my car especially when its with a whole bunch of other evo's or vr4's:).

talk soon:)
Pete.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Welcome along Pete,

you wouldn't happen to be the same Pete that won the EvoOz dyno day last month are you?

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah that is the guy ....... 260kw at the wheels

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
G'day Pete, welcome to the site! Car sounds like quite a machine - get some pics and a description up in the Member's Rides section sometime soon! :)

G

Unregistered
---Post removed by SiliconAngel---

Sorry Greg, this is the second post I've read of your's asking the same thing in the wrong thread, so I'm removing this one.

Feel free to start your own intro thread and tell us a little bit about yourself. This site has a great bunch of guys that will happily welcome you along. But please use a little etiquette, use the Search Button and spend at least a little time and effort looking around the forums (especially stickied threads like the Site Index). There is such a wealth of information for these cars building up here and its all due to the enthusiasm of everyone here. Not even bothering to have a cursory look is insulting to everyone that's worked hard to make this information easily available.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
G'Day Pete,

I've always had a soft-spot for these Galants. Hell, I was even considering one before these 8Gs were made available!

All hail the "EVO Zero" :D

evodaddy_vr4

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Peter
Drive
1991 Galant Vr4
yeh thats me:) i did win the evo oz dyno day:) unfortunately it was only on low boost:( as hi boos is blowing out the spark at the moment, my grease monkey(mechanic) thinks we have gapped the plugs wrong . DOH!! .

but yeh i cant wait to come for a cruise:)
Pete

Top Bottom