exhaust style pics

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
I am still dead set keen to see some better pics of your Galant Adam....

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Just when you had the pics in your respray thread, they were all too small. I love the color you chose, just want to see it in a larger picture. What ever you can post up, in your thread if you like. Ta

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hmmm beat this.......

IMG_3659.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Here is mine =] from Hurricane muffler on the end of a 3" Cat Back exhaust system by Liverpool Exhausts.. They use Hurricane stuff =]

Exhaust-001.jpg

Exhaust-002.jpg

Exhaust-003.jpg

Wow it looks small in the last pic haha..

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Waiting for somebody to sing "I like big butts"

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Holy shit dude that is fking HOT

Went through your Garage profile last night, man I love how the tips stick upwards! I bet that thing sounds awesome =]]]]

GTOX

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Tim
Drive
1998 Mitsubishi GTO
Holy shit dude that is fking HOT

Went through your Garage profile last night, man I love how the tips stick upwards! I bet that thing sounds awesome =]]]]

3" from turbo's then splits to 2.5" pipes. Has a big magnaflow muffler then 2 smaller resonators after it splits as well as the mufflers on each tip, sounds and flows nicely though. Running no cats :001_unsure:

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Mine:

Galant (Fujitsubo cat back - looks sex from the side cos you can see the muffler under the skirt, and exits at an angle)

P8081738.jpg

Silvia (RS*R cat back with custom long tip. Had to cut and shut the rear bumper because it comes out at such a big angle!)

100_2047.jpg

100_2045.jpg

Bluebird (stock exhaust with a stupid piece of random pipe :LOL:)

100_1388.jpg

100_1387.jpg

Top Bottom