F650 SuperTruck.. Insane?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Check out these insane monstrosity of vehicles.. Only in America yeah?

More pics when you scroll, more options in the menu to the left..
http://www.f650pickups.com/page0009.html

blacknight.jpg

lie4.jpg

jj8a.jpg

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Yup, they're a worry over there. Would be a cool tow vehicle/roadtrip bus if you were a multi millionaire though...

And for those who were wondering, making things like this is how you bankrupt a car company!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Haha yeah, as ridiculous as they are.. i say it would be awesome to have one parked at your mansion :p

Yup, they're a worry over there. Would be a cool tow vehicle/roadtrip bus if you were a multi millionaire though...

And for those who were wondering, making things like this is how you bankrupt a car company!

Yeah dude, check out the boats on the backs of these:
mm9.jpeg

velocity1.jpg

skeet75.jpg

Like, if the trucks are this big compared to a person imagine how big the boats are too LOL
killerpaint.jpg

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
To hell with the trucks and the boats, I'll take that person there!

G

Unregistered
i like her nipples, you can keep the shit house trucks and the gay graphics

G

Unregistered
I think that the designer and the owners are over compensating for something.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
No wonder the earth is running out of oil... because of those stupid things. How bout a hybrid F650.;)

G

Unregistered
Saw one of these when we were running at Bathurst 12 hour -

DSCF0964.jpg

DSCF0961.jpg

DSCF0960.jpg

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Then you have the International CXT. I kid you not, the first year's supply sold in weeks - rednecks in the US got their garages enlarged so they could fit them in...

1.jpg

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
America should have an automatic ball punching machine installed in every chair so that it administers a whack every time any of them come up with anything.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Hahahah best comment Hugh

Man, they're just full size semi-trailer truck fronts, with an extra row of seats and a Ute tray on the back.. WHAT THE HELL. What would you use them for besides just being ****ing huge on the road?

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Forget about towing boats - you'd need to tow a fuel tanker to run one of those monstrosities!

I also wonder how they'd dare at the shopping centre car park ...

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
hahaha or trying to reverse parallel.....

If i lived in the US or mexico, id buy an F650 :p

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
What about drive-though take-away!!! Ha ha!!! I can barely get through in the leggy sometimes cause of the tight steering, imagine that thing?

EDIT: has anyone seen the engine specs on these things?? There's a 7.2lt 442cu inch option!?!

Pretty soon people will be driving around haulpacks.

haulpack.jpg

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
i wonder how much they have to pay for the car wash. by the way, the chick with black dress. i think its real. i mean i want to believe it is real.. damm silicon valley~

Top Bottom