Fantasy Style pictures

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Had a friend online do a drawing for me of my car, gave her the details and pictures and she recreated it with a dragon

the idea was that the leggy got away and the skyline was squashed you get the idea take a look.

The_Race_by_Wing_shadow.jpg

she is willing to do drawings for others if people are interested, she is undecided about price but thought it would be around or just under $100, anyone interested at all ?

G

Unregistered
nice freaking pic man . any links to other work she has done

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Holy shit, that is AWESOME!

She a free-lance designer?

Also.. Hand or computer painted, and do you get a print out :p

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Cool!

When I first read the thread title I thought someone had drawn a pic of Megan Fox sprawled out in a Legnum :D

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Cool!

When I first read the thread title I thought someone had drawn a pic of Megan Fox sprawled out in a Legnum :D

That would DEFINITELY not be work safe omg :love:

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
i dont think megan fox sprawled over a bonnet would be safe for work, but it we be nice to see lol

Its hand done using pen and tablet on computer, she is sending me the photoshop file and i can use it in any way that i want to.

she does some awesome work will put a link and offer to do any of her work on a mug or any of our products as a good price

how much and would any of you be interested in getting work done ?

say for eg we do a run of mugs 15oz big man mugs with your own custom drawing for around $90 ?

would anyone be interested ?

im going to get this moved to our section or delete it and recreate it, just thought it was worth showing everyone.

remember every picture is done to suite, and can include anything along the fantasy idea.

let us know what you think.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
haha i knew someone would comment i didnt realise the pic i gave her was missing the tow hook cover, when she asked if i wanted my number plate i forgot that in the pics i gave her it had jap plates lol

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
You were having a bad day, wernt you bud? :p

And just one question... is it just me, or is the dragon missing an arm? :huh:

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
the other arm is just down behind the buildings you dont see it, i think the dragon looks too big would have been better if it wasnt that big but she made it up and for the price i paid i was happy for anything she did and the dragon looks cool :)

Top Bottom