WA Finally made an account!

Zaino14

Insta: @vr4lLegOfHam
First Name
Zain
Drive
1998 FL Legnum VR4 Type S Manual
Hi Guys,

Been a long time lurker on here as been wanting a Legnum as a project car for years. Finally got one and made an account! Also just finished wreaking a Galant. Excited to get started on this pit of money!
20210228_171627.jpg
20210227_192105.jpg

Tony_T

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tony
Drive
Legnum VR-4 1997
Wow that thing looks a bit of a mess, I hope you got it nice and cheap. I'll look forward to progress posts as you bring it back to life.

Zaino14

First Name
Zain
Drive
Wow that thing looks a bit of a mess, I hope you got it nice and cheap. I'll look forward to progress posts as you bring it back to life.

Yeh, its in quite a state. Runs ok though, AYC pump is gone and body in pretty terrible condition. But got it for a good price, so can't complain!

Zaino14

First Name
Zain
Drive
I will for sure, gonna start a insta or fb page or something like that to track progress. Will post on here so people can follow (if thats allowed)

Zaino14

First Name
Zain
Drive
I will for sure, gonna start a insta or fb page or something like that to track progress. Will post on here so people can follow (if thats allowed)
I've made a instagram people can follow for progress if anyone cares - its @vr4legofham

Top Bottom