foglight question, help...

G

Unregistered
Hey guys. I lost my password, and for whatever reason OZ did not let me change it, so I had to create a new account. :]

anyway..

I have a USDM 8G galant with an old style vr4 front bumper conversion with no fogs. As of recent, i received a pair of old style vr4 fogs with the surrounding housings. But when i went to install them onto the bumper, i couldn't mount them correctly. It's like they don't fit the space correctly, and there appears to be only one side to bolt the actual foglight itself to the bumper.

can anyone give me some pointers on how you mounted yours? and maybe post some pictures?

i would really appreciate any help. I'm really trying to install these this week.

G

Unregistered
Could you put up some pics of what you have and the bumper

G

Unregistered
VR4_1_26328133425.jpg

^ these fog lights. i have them sitting in a box.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
They should fit fine, you're not doing something like trying to install them upside down?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Is that the actual car, or just an example? Reason I ask, is what front bar do you have?

G

Unregistered
Do you have the steel bracket as well as the foglights and grille.
That Vr4 is in the UK

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
i think this is Neteru9's car:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3065660

EDIT: just want to say that USDM galants have the most terrible interiors, im glad the JDM ones hav the nice dashes. neteru9, every thought about doin the dash conversion to a euro spec galant?

G

Unregistered
Do you have the steel bracket as well as the foglights and grille.
That Vr4 is in the UK

i have only the fogs and the grill.

i didn't now i was supposed to use a steel bracket. But i realized that i was obviously missing something to mount the fogs into.

can you post a pic of the actual brackets themselves, and whatever else i need to mount the fogs?

G

Unregistered
Pic of foglights with brackets

Attachments

• SL700591 [1024x768].jpg
    SL700591 [1024x768].jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom