Dillon Trew

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dillon
Drive
2007 Subaru Impreza
Hi everyone

A little bit about why I'm here.

Been considering joining this forum for a while now Since my mate Paul (Pal109) bought his VR4. I joined finally to find out a little more about this small group of VR4 Owners and well my interest in Leggy's and Galant's, Since Paul bought his.

I currently drive a 2007 Subaru Impreza but will probably be filling the driveway with another car or 2 in the years to come. I have a love for most cars but JDM is where my heart lies.

Since I was young i always wanted a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX which is another reason i came here, i wanted to see if anyone on here has had any knowledge on importing these first hand, Or has any information into why we cant have them. Because from what i have researched online i cannot find anything but people saying you cannot have them.

Last but not least its nice to meet you all look forward to chatting more.

12191547_943801875711315_1429951257198604047_n.jpg

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome to the forum Dillon :)

I think if the Eclipse was on the list of cars we can import, we'd already have some here. I dunno. Maybe you'd have to do it as a private import, which means owning it for a year overseas I think. I also imagine you'd be required to convert it to right hand drive since it wouldn't be old enough to be exempt.

All this is just me guessing... anyway.

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 15.13c

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info

Posting new threads is restricted by default. For full access you need to be a Premium Member ($15 a year):
- Upgrading your account

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

Top Bottom