Fuel Thread

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Yikes!!:eek:

That means I need to go into town to get 98ron fuel. There are no servos out here in Palmerston that have over 95ron. Man Darwin needs to get its crap together!!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Get yourself two or three big 20L (or greater, if you can) jerry cans so you don't have to do as many trips to the servo
icon14.gif

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
remember the poor little blighter only has a Galant, so he can't fill the rear of the car with a few hundred litres of petrol :)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Legnums win again hehe.

Over here, 'premium' octane stuff is 92 octane :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or you can just get regular, which is 87 (and fixed price at ~7 peso (70 cents)/l) :eek:

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Is it measured in MON or RON though? The USA measure in MON which is normally about 5 points lower than RON (IE 92MON = 97RON)

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Get yourself two or three big 20L (or greater, if you can) jerry cans so you don't have to do as many trips to the servo
icon14.gif

Nah, don't mind going into town once a week... it's only 20min drive. Just the only thing I will be going to town for is fuel!!:ROFLMAO:

Off topic... I find the boot of my VR4 to be deeper and a more useful shape than my ED Fairmont. I can quite easily fit two fold up chairs, my Bass amp, Bass guitar, picnic basket of lunch and a sherrin football!:D Actually I will continue this in the General forums.:)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yep a few jerry cans will fit in the boot no problem - the first time I half-filled the Legnum was with jerry cans I carried in the Magna.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hey guys.. what fuel do you use? Shell V-Power, BP Ultimate, Caltex Vortex 98, BP 8000(?!)

lately I've been filling up my car with Caltex Vortex 98 and I feel like it gives my car better power and economy.. i'm about to finis my 2nd tank now and i've done 450kms already... I used to think that Shell's V-Power would be better, but I only get around 400kms out of them..

Top Bottom