QLD Gday from Gympie

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
Hey guys. I joined this forum because I will be looking to buy a VR4 or Legnum in the near future and thought this would be a great place to start getting my head around a few things.
I am currently a member of 4GTuner (for the last 5 years or so) and have an RVR Hyper Sports Gear with approx 240hp at all 4. Yeah, I know, a bloody RVR.... but they are the perfect little sleeper. Easy 13s with a couple mods.
Anyway, I'm getting a bit old for the 4g63 these days but still want a wolf in sheeps clothing. I used to have an E39 and loved it but prefer the shape of the newer stuff these days.
Cheers guys.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome to the forum Ian :)

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 15.7w

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Oils and Fluids
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info
- Posting photos, especially in the Classifieds

Posting new threads is restricted by default, for full access become a Premium Member:
- Upgrade to Premium Membership benefits

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
Thanks mate. I likely won't be able to lend much in the way of tech help or anything similar until I get my own but am picking through the threads for info that I may need. Lots of great information guys, and a lot less bitchiness than 4GTuner as well, LOL.
I'm partial to the Legnum and Galants so if anyone is selling close the mid year o would be happy to chat, ha ha ha.

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Welcome!!! Good luck finding a decent one

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
Ha ha ha! Yeah, I have seen some howlers out there.... I dont mind a little fix here and there. Pretty handy with the tools and paint.
But yes, hear you loud and clear mate.

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
Unfortunately yes.... at least the houses are cheap I guess. Lol.

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
Hey lads. Just wondering if anyone was in the sunshine coast to Maryborough area and wouldn't mind me visiting for a quick ride. Manual or auto doesn't concern me too much.
The reasoning for this is I will be looking to purchase a Galant or Legnum in the none to distant future and would like to have a feel for what a good one is like so as to prepared if I were to look at a dog. Thanking you in advance.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
I'll hopefully be back in Gympie at some point over the East long weekend - if that's not long away?

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
That would be awesome mate! Now..... watch my missus plan a long weekend to toowoomba for her family. Lol.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
Haha I'll keep you posted. No stress if you are away on that weekend - my family is from Gympie so I'm usually there every couple of months.

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
Sweet. Youre a legend mate. I'm keen on doing this, if I knew what I was looking at with my rvr I wouldn't have bought it.... It was way out of wack and cost my considerable coin to get it going right.
Thanks again.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
Hey mate, I'll be in Gympie Sunday and Monday over Easter. I'll probably be doing family stuff Sunday but should be able to make some time Monday if you're free?

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
Lucky I checked on the forum. Mate im home today, I worked friday and saturday and was away yesterday. All good for today. I will inbox you. Cheers.

Top Bottom